Brenda Perez
December 8, 2011 in Photo Questions
hey Michael, I see that the wallcoverings are from Weitzner, is it available for everyone? if not, do you know where people can purchase something similar?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Michael Abrams Limited
Weitzner is available to the architecture and design trade only.
December 14, 2011 at 2:36pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help with re-finishing kitchen cupboards
I have oak cupboards and I'm so sick of oak. The cupboards...
bar cabinet
Hi, I have this bar cabinet I love but I'm not sure...
Solar Panel
Hi, I need to know , how is the best step to install...
Entryway help! Rug? No Rug?
I have an L-shaped entryway and I can't decide whether...
Can you use two different carpets in a house?
Hi all, I desperately need some advice, sorry no pics...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™