Where can I buy this sink?
September 29, 2013 in Photo Questions
Brand and cost of sink
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
Looks like Kohler Memoirs with Kohler Memoirs table legs. The link below shows the legs and the sinks that go with it. While MSRP is on the Kohler website, your local plumbing supplier likely has different pricing - and it is best to look before you buy: http://www.us.kohler.com/us/Memoirs-table-legs/productDetail/Memoirs/419153.htm?skuId=359908&categoryId=430138
:) Rhoda
0 Likes   October 5, 2013 at 2:36AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Bathroom cabinet ideas tall and narrow
Hi we are having our bathrooms remodeled and the contractor...
Paint colors in a kitchen
We have spent a lot of money adding a new kitchen....
Sink size and how to raise vanity height
What is an appropriate size under mount sink for a...
Living Room Disaster
I have 2 rooms in my house that have driven me nuts....
Help w new area rug / patterned curtain challenge
I recently purchased a more suitable sized sofa and...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™