Where may I purchase slip covers for my couch like this?
October 1, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Becky Harris
This is not slipcovered, it just looks that way. It's from Crate and Barrel.
October 1, 2013 at 2:56pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What to do or put in stairwell landing
I live in a townhouse and as a typical townhouse, it...
Need help with area by the windows.
To the left of the picture is the dining room and to-the...
Hiding the well head and curb appeal please!
This is a lake house. It sits close to the road as...
sectional? bad idea?
I know I know ...futon. we had a big couch that fell...
Need Help To Find Similar Night Table
Ikea discontinued this Hemnes Rounded Night Table....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™