lulufifi
December 11, 2011 in Photo Questions
the wonderful, soothing, painting....could you tell me the name of the artist?
Joleen Stewart
Hi - I did the painting for Trevor and Curtis at Atmosphere Interior Design, I am a local artist in Saskatoon where they are situated. That piece was about 5 feet by 5 feet and painted in acrylic.

Thanks,
Joleen Stewart
1 Like   January 1, 2012 at 6:55AM
lulufifi
wow. I absolutely love it. Is there a place where i can see other work you have done? You are truly gifted. it is beautiful. thank you! It is such a peaceful feeling. We just lost everything in a flood and are rebuilding our lives. Not an easy task, since insurance didn't cover, but we are getting there. we just moved into a condo and i have nothing in the foyer. Your art just breathes a calm into the space. thank you for sharing.
   January 10, 2012 at 7:16AM
Joleen Stewart
Hi - Thanks for the compliments! I don't have a web site but I can email you samples of my work if you provide me with your email address. I could do something similar to that painting for you if you are interested.
   January 10, 2012 at 7:26AM
spat003
HI- could you also email me samples of your work, I would appreciate it. I would even like a print like the one above. My email is spat003@telus.net. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you. (I am close to Saskatoon as well).
   March 3, 2012 at 9:45PM
Joleen Stewart
Hi (spatt003) I tried emailing you samples of my work and the email address you posted here does not seem to work. I noticed you commented on the loft that this painting is from, I did the large circular painting as well that is shown. If you want to email me at joleens@shaw.ca I can try replying to you.
1 Like   March 4, 2012 at 6:29AM
Tammy Gauthier
Nice Joleen...you should drive up to Winnipeg and do my house :)
   April 18, 2012 at 7:03PM
heatherpatten
Hi! i have been searching for this paint colour for months! could you please send me the name of this paint? PLEEEASE
   November 24, 2012 at 1:02PM
heatherpatten
We also have had a major flood and am trying to fix the house for our 4 kids before Christmas eeek : )
   November 24, 2012 at 1:04PM
Glass shower needs robe/towel hooks
I see lots of gorgeous showers of all glass but they...
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
Help painting bathroom with beadboard
Good morning! My downstairs bathroom has beadboard...
what is missing?
I'm starting a furniture line focused on maximizing...
Picture placement look okay?
Trying to decide which way to best display pictures....