lulufifi
December 11, 2011 in Photo Questions
the wonderful, soothing, painting....could you tell me the name of the artist?
Joleen Stewart
Hi - I did the painting for Trevor and Curtis at Atmosphere Interior Design, I am a local artist in Saskatoon where they are situated. That piece was about 5 feet by 5 feet and painted in acrylic.

Thanks,
Joleen Stewart
January 1, 2012 at 6:55am     
lulufifi
wow. I absolutely love it. Is there a place where i can see other work you have done? You are truly gifted. it is beautiful. thank you! It is such a peaceful feeling. We just lost everything in a flood and are rebuilding our lives. Not an easy task, since insurance didn't cover, but we are getting there. we just moved into a condo and i have nothing in the foyer. Your art just breathes a calm into the space. thank you for sharing.
January 10, 2012 at 7:16am   
Joleen Stewart
Hi - Thanks for the compliments! I don't have a web site but I can email you samples of my work if you provide me with your email address. I could do something similar to that painting for you if you are interested.
January 10, 2012 at 7:26am   
spat003
HI- could you also email me samples of your work, I would appreciate it. I would even like a print like the one above. My email is spat003@telus.net. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you. (I am close to Saskatoon as well).
March 3, 2012 at 9:45pm   
Joleen Stewart
Hi (spatt003) I tried emailing you samples of my work and the email address you posted here does not seem to work. I noticed you commented on the loft that this painting is from, I did the large circular painting as well that is shown. If you want to email me at joleens@shaw.ca I can try replying to you.
March 4, 2012 at 6:29am     
Tammy Gauthier
Nice Joleen...you should drive up to Winnipeg and do my house :)
April 18, 2012 at 7:03pm   
heatherpatten
Hi! i have been searching for this paint colour for months! could you please send me the name of this paint? PLEEEASE
November 24, 2012 at 1:02pm   
heatherpatten
We also have had a major flood and am trying to fix the house for our 4 kids before Christmas eeek : )
November 24, 2012 at 1:04pm   
Limited space for towels
We are redoing the master bath. I'd like to hang 4...
What should i do with this 140 yo house main entry hall?
I want to remove the pre finished walls and re do the...
Sky tubes
Anyone have experience with and opinion of sky tubes....
multi coloured Floor Stripes with tiled carpet?
I just got an apartment with diagonally arranged floor...
Gray owl paint
I recently painted my bedroom walls with Gray Owl....