Help me pull my room together - rug, curtains, pillows, etc!
katrice9000
I've made furniture selections (will post other selections) but have yet to find a rug or fabric/ ready made curtains pillows. I'm stuck. I could really use some help. The room is painted SW sea salt. I'm considering painting the inside of the bookcase grey or black. I don't want the room to be too dark. Thanks for your help!
katrice9000
Here is the coffee table and end tables, blinds.
1 Like   October 2, 2013 at 4:49PM
katrice9000
Blinds
1 Like   October 2, 2013 at 4:50PM
karemore55
What a beautiful home you have there - congratulations! Love your furniture selections also! You can keep the look just slightly edgy, as suggested by your cowhide chairs, by going with a modern rug - nothing to bright or bold, though. Or, you could play up the traditional millwork and sofa by going with a traditional Persian rug. This would also offer a nice contrast to the clean, modern lines of your coffee tables. The rug color should pick up on the blue/green wall color (is that RH Silver Sage?), but I threw in one rug that isn't in that color because if you change your mind about accent colors down the road, it's easier (or cheaper!) to change the wall color. You will still want to bring the blue/green into the room through pillow choices. A good choice for side panels is linen in a warm white. It will contrast really nicely with the blinds, and keep the look light.
4 Likes   October 2, 2013 at 5:08PM
karemore55
Some pillow ideas. You wouldn't mix all of these together. Just depends on rug choice, and where you want to go next in terms of the overall look. Have a look at the Pottery Barn website for great pillow selection. It changes seasonally, and I find spring is actually the best time to find lots of beautiful patterns. The blue-green colorway is a constant with them, so it will be easy for you to find so ethi g that will work in your space.
3 Likes   October 2, 2013 at 5:11PM
katrice9000
Thanks Karen! I like one and two. The house is traditional, I am slightly more edgy. What do you think about curtains?
   October 2, 2013 at 5:12PM
katrice9000
Love the pillow selections
   October 2, 2013 at 5:13PM
katrice9000
Thanks iplay. I hadn't considered purple. My dinning room rug is a pinkish blue - not as faded. What curtains would you suggest?
   October 2, 2013 at 5:22PM
karemore55
Katrice, the white linen panels I mentioned would give you lots of flexibility for changing wall colors down the road, but perhaps they're too boring? The curtains should follow the rug choice, but the two options below - blue linen or a paisley print (PB again) would work with either of those first two rugs. If you do plain curtains, you will want to jazz up the pillow patterns. With the paisley, which I think would be "edgy" with cowhide chairs, you will want to go more into texture with the pillows. But probably the rug should be your next selection, and it will be easier to proceed from there.

I forgot to comment on your idea of back painting the cabinets - I love the idea of back painting, but hesitate to say yes to the charcoal idea until you decide on the rug. You're kind of at a crossroads right now in where you will be going with both color and the over-all look. If the painting has to be do e soon, it might be safer to go with whatever color is about 3 shades darker than your wall color.
1 Like   October 2, 2013 at 5:28PM
katrice9000
You're right! Rug is the next choice. The builder choose the wall color. I've been considering changing it. My dining room color has the depth/tone I like which is SW Interesting Aqua
2 Likes   October 2, 2013 at 5:46PM
mmroberts4440
I loving all of this, you're home is beautiful!!!!
4 Likes   October 2, 2013 at 5:47PM
katrice9000
Mmroberts- thanks. Any input
   October 2, 2013 at 6:00PM
katrice9000
I like the paisley curtains. Also considered these
1 Like   October 2, 2013 at 6:09PM
katrice9000
Think any of these would work?
   October 2, 2013 at 6:22PM
karemore55
Katrice, Wow, you are all over the place with your tastes! Hard to narrow it down sometimes, isn't it? I'm liking your first choice for sure - I can see the browns in the pattern relating to the sofa and cowhide pattern. And I like that there is a lot of excitement - movement - going on with it. The other three choices, I think, are a little "one-note", and maybe not the best choices for pulling everything together.
2 Likes   October 2, 2013 at 6:34PM
karemore55
Looking at the gold and silver striped curtains and the herringbone rug, the curtains aren't really connecting to anything you have so far. They look to me like they would work best in an elegant dining room. The herringbone rug might work. You would have to try it in your space. It may or may not pull in the browns from the sofa and chair. A neutral rug like this would require some reds to pump up the energy in your space. You could maybe go with killim sofa pillows, artwork with a hit of red, etc.
1 Like   October 2, 2013 at 6:37PM
karemore55
This is the herringbone rug you posted, along with your Sea Salt wall color. So, if you went to killim pillows and linen panels, you would get a very warm, cozy look. Or perhaps it wouldn't be edgy enough for you?
1 Like   October 2, 2013 at 6:42PM
karemore55
1 Like   October 2, 2013 at 6:47PM
katrice9000
I like this! It's warm.. The curtains...posted the wrong color. The ones I like are same style/design but linen. Let me find it
   October 2, 2013 at 7:04PM
katrice9000
More like this
2 Likes   October 2, 2013 at 7:09PM
karemore55
Matrices, OK, the smocked curtains in jute are a winner! Totally love them! They should go with just about anything you care to throw in here, although you still might want to get the rug first... The thing with a rug is, you have to drag home a few contenders. They can be tricky. Just the difference in lighting in the store, I think. But to me, they can be almost as tricky as paint color sometimes!
1 Like   October 2, 2013 at 7:31PM
katrice9000
Thanks! I'll try these. Any ideas in table lamps? I'm having second thoughts on the table lamp I selected below.
   October 2, 2013 at 7:45PM
katrice9000
The lamp
   October 2, 2013 at 7:46PM
karemore55
Katrice, I also love your lamp. With the grey finish on the base (mercury glass? not sure), now I can see the shelving unit back-painted in grey. Also, the rug has some darker tones in it that will also help the grey to make sense. About the lamp - make sure it will be the right height, both aesthetically and for reading. If it is going on the end tables, add the height of the lamp to the height of the table. Then sit on the sofa, or a chair of the same height, and have someone shine a flashlight toward you at the same height the light would shine. Or, just buy the thing and return it if it is too low! It will look right aesthetically if it is the appropriate height for reading. But everything is looking good so far!
1 Like   October 2, 2013 at 8:06PM
rgmauer
I think u need something , when you look at your fireplace wall you are going to say wow! I see the color of that wall really pop out or find a wow picture to put there and then build around it. Go looking for a great picture and when you find something face backwards and then turn around real quick if your eye is.drawn to picture right away then you have it. Then pull out all the colors of picture
1 Like   October 2, 2013 at 10:35PM
katrice9000
The lamp is 30 inches high. It is mercury. The top of the end table is antiqued glass.
Since this is the family room a TV will be above the fireplace. I do need to accessorize the bookshelves.
   October 3, 2013 at 4:15AM
julynovember
If you make the room rather plain and simple in pattern, you might give the room the wow factor by covering the inside of the arched bookcase with an awesome wallpaper to pull your colors together. Maybe an African or abstract print including the browns of the sofa etc.
2 Likes   October 3, 2013 at 4:43AM
suzimchaplin
Have you considered using a bold mosaic wallpaper on your arched walls , loads of beautiful prints on this web page :)
1 Like   October 3, 2013 at 6:23AM
katrice9000
Yes, I had considered wallpaper. With the hide chair wasn't sure if it would be too much
1 Like   October 3, 2013 at 6:38AM
ccooper15
I am not a pro, but would suggest you consider a rug with a black foundation color. It would anchor the room visually, and the patterns/colors in the rug could provide support for the other accessories. Anyhow, way over my head here, but my wife did that in our fam room and it worked really well. (She's got skillz)
1 Like   Thanked by katrice9000    October 3, 2013 at 8:05AM
suzimchaplin
Love the wall paper , does it come in a turquoise or similar ? So bold , like the style of chair , but I would go nu buck skin . But that's only me :) can't wait see your finished room
1 Like   Thanked by katrice9000    October 3, 2013 at 9:05AM
Interior Archaeology
You have a lovely room. I love the idea of painting the backs of the bookcases, use a soft gradation of color that complements your furnishings. Black might look too severe. Best of luck - we want pictures when you're done!
1 Like   Thanked by katrice9000    October 3, 2013 at 9:15AM
karemore55
Katrice, your table lamp will be a good size - no worries about that at all! I figured as long as it was at least 28" high, it would be good.

I love that wallpaper pattern and think it looks good with the cowhide chair. But you would then have to rethink the Kilim pillows and rug, I think. Right now, you have great selections and a fantastic look, but the wallpaper is a different "look", and if you love it you can go there, but you will be back to square one with the other accessories. The curtains are a keeper though - they will go with either look.
1 Like   October 3, 2013 at 10:28AM
karemore55
Just trying something here:
1 Like   Thanked by katrice9000    October 3, 2013 at 10:35AM
karemore55
This is how the look would go with your wallpaper and maybe the dark blue rug you look. Doesn't seem as exciting to me, but perhaps it's just the rug.
   October 3, 2013 at 10:39AM
katrice9000
Great Idea. What about this rug, w/wall paper, grey backed book cases
   October 3, 2013 at 12:37PM
karemore55
I'm not loving it with the wallpaper. There's a lot of mixing going on these days, and I've seen some pretty wild combos, but to me the wallpaper has this free-flowing pattern, and is very organic, suggesting plants or palm leaves LR something, and the Greek pattern is geometric and goes in a different direction. So, with the geometric rug, your wallpaper should be a little more angular - maybe a trellis lattern, or a David Hicks type pattern (just google him :)). Back to the wallpaper - if you use this, the rug should have more of a swirly pattern, but on a different scale from the wallpaper, ie. the scale of the wallpaper pattern is large, so rug would have smaller overall pattern. Here, a textured rug with a "wave" to the texture could work. The first rug I posted could work, pattern-wise, but would need to be a different color. The reason the killims and red rug work is because they are both geometric. Actually, a rug with a leopard-type print (but not leopard colors!) would look good - the small, uneven "spots" are quite organic and more free-form like the wallpaper.
1 Like   Thanked by katrice9000    October 3, 2013 at 1:01PM
katrice9000
Thanks, good point...off to search
2 Likes   October 3, 2013 at 3:12PM
karemore55
Katrice, have you looked at Madeleine Weinrib rugs? You might find what you're looking for there.
1 Like   October 3, 2013 at 6:57PM
karemore55
Also look for ombré rugs - another style that would work with your wallpaper and cowhide chair.
2 Likes   October 3, 2013 at 6:59PM
Nancy Walton
I sure don't like that wallpaper with those cowhide chairs!
1 Like   October 3, 2013 at 7:07PM
katrice9000
Ombré - great idea!
   October 3, 2013 at 8:07PM
karemore55
Katrice, I like the first three elements here - the rug, wallpaper and chair - and, of course, your sofa and lamp will work. Curtains now seem off. And I think your room is in danger of being a little flat. I can see how you love so much of what is current out there, and it's just a matter of editing it all down to what will work, and what you can live with over the long term.

Even though it is still possible to bring these pieces together in your room, which will also have other accessories to make it a little more lively, I think what is throwing it all off a bit is the wallpaper. As beautiful as it is, it is being quite bossy and not giving you flexibility. If there is one thing I have learned from all my years of decorating, it's to stay very, very neutral with the things that are hard to change, and just switch out the small things when you get tired of a "look". So, I think this wallpaper will make it difficult to change your look when you feel the need. Also, you will have to be very monochromatic with what you put on the shelves that this wallpaper will be behind, which might limit you a bit too.
3 Likes   October 3, 2013 at 8:25PM
karemore55
Just throwing in the pillows again to get a visual of most of the patterns and colors in the room:
1 Like   October 3, 2013 at 8:27PM
israel12
,m. M. Mm,m mm vvvv,"
@$@
........
   October 3, 2013 at 8:27PM
katrice9000
The chair stays, if the wallpaper doesn't work it's out. I think the other look is better. But would like to come up with another option.
   October 3, 2013 at 8:38PM
katrice9000
Alternate ?
1 Like   October 3, 2013 at 8:39PM
katrice9000
Look 1
   October 3, 2013 at 8:40PM
karemore55
Katrice, I like the last two options, for sure. But keep looking around and keep posting. Maybe enough others will see the options and start voting! I can keep scouting around as well, as I love doing this sort of thing. But keep coming up with possibilities until something really begins to speak to you. It's a huge decision, not to be taken lightly. And I love the cowhide chair!
1 Like   October 3, 2013 at 8:44PM
katrice9000
Will do....Thanks for your advice!
   October 3, 2013 at 8:47PM
katrice9000
Another look
1 Like   October 3, 2013 at 8:59PM
karemore55
Katrice, you have found another wonderful combination - that rug is just gorgeous! If you wanted, you could back paint the bookshelves with a warm russett, something like the color below - maybe a little less red and a little more brown even. You could use the pillows you posted in the summer months, and change them out to killims during the winter months. I posted a few more pillows below to show you that you will have no shortage of pillow choices to pull from your rug colors. I included a couple of textured ones because texture will add another layer of interest into your space, and will be especially striking against the smooth leather sofa. These Persian rugs are so classic and timeless. They work with so many styles, and have a lot of colors and nuance in them, yet aren't loud or bossy. Another great possibility!
1 Like   October 3, 2013 at 10:09PM
1 Like   October 3, 2013 at 11:05PM
Nancy Walton
I did up an olioboard with some suggestions. If you like something, let me know and will tell you where to find it. The paint samples are suggestions for the back of your shelves.
3 Likes   October 3, 2013 at 11:55PM
katrice9000
Nancy, thanks! I do like this look. Please tell me the paint selections for the grey and yellow/gold. And the rug. Appreciate your help.
   October 4, 2013 at 3:01AM
katrice9000
LB thanks. I do like the anthropologie chair. Fortunately it's out of stock - their prices are usually too high for me! And I've already purchased the hide chair which it would clash with.
   October 4, 2013 at 3:04AM
1 Like   October 4, 2013 at 8:29AM
Nancy Walton
The gray is BM Storm, and the Yellow-gold is BM Ginger Root, although I didn't inclue this one, which is also nice--BM Fire Glow. Don't forget that blue and orange are complementary colors...
1 Like   October 4, 2013 at 11:16AM
katrice9000
Momofx...thanks! Great ideas!
   October 4, 2013 at 11:16AM
katrice9000
Thanks Nancy Walton - again, great colors
   October 4, 2013 at 11:18AM
Nancy Walton
Oh, I forgot the rug! It's from overstock.com, under $500.
2 Likes   October 4, 2013 at 11:18AM
karemore55
Katrice, thought I'd share a couple of pics of back painted built-in and wallpapered one. Note the wallpaper is more of a quatrefoil or some kind of trellis pattern, and possibly easier to work with than the lotus flower pattern. Third pic is the rug that was used in second pic, from Stark Carpets. Probably won't be cheap though. But it gives you more patterns to study, and might trigger something to help you decide exactly what you want to do.
1 Like   October 4, 2013 at 2:48PM
Nancy Walton
Katrice, I tried the orange-gold and the coppery color in your room, and I have to say I really like the fire glow better (one on the right). It blends with the hide chair better.
1 Like   October 4, 2013 at 5:25PM
karemore55
Just getting some visuals again. I really like the rug pick, Nancy. I'm thinking maybe patterned might now be the way to go, since the rug pattern is quite subdued.

I'm wondering if that back paint color on the right should have more brown in it, though.
1 Like   October 4, 2013 at 5:51PM
Nancy Walton
What do you think, Katrice? I know she said she liked the ombre rug.
1 Like   October 4, 2013 at 6:12PM
katrice9000
Thanks Nancy! Can we see the bookcases w/ more brown on one side and grey on the other? I like your rug w/ the paisley curtains.
   October 4, 2013 at 7:39PM
Natalie
Love the wallpaper! I'd paper the inside of the built-ins with it.
Excellent choices thus far. Good Luck!
]
   October 4, 2013 at 8:22PM
Nancy Walton
Here you are, Katrice
1 Like   October 4, 2013 at 10:47PM
Nancy Walton
The rust color is BM Tandoori, the gray is BM Rainy Afternoon
1 Like   October 4, 2013 at 10:49PM
katrice9000
I like the tandoori. But also considering brighter orange like in the chair below
   October 5, 2013 at 4:28AM
katrice9000
Karemore- I found the wallpaper you suggested. I like the paper but it looks off with the chair.
1 Like   October 5, 2013 at 4:42AM
Nancy Walton
Yes, it's too busy. I thought you said to go browner with the orange?
   October 5, 2013 at 9:27AM
Nancy Walton
If you go brighter with the orange, the chair is going to look dirty.
   October 5, 2013 at 9:28AM
katrice9000
Yes, Brown in back of bookcase.
   October 5, 2013 at 9:45AM
dldd
I don't see orange in this room... darker shade of wall tone in bookcase or similar paper color with wool rug in beige/creme with blue green accents in the room (throws and pillows) and silver/glass accents and large bold art work
   October 5, 2013 at 9:53AM
Nancy Walton
The hide-covered chair is a shade of orange. She wants to "spice" it up a little, so it won't seem flat.
   October 5, 2013 at 10:07AM
dldd
i understand the chair is orange... I meant the room doesn't need more... there is plenty of orange and brown in the room with the couch, chair and shades
1 Like   October 5, 2013 at 10:16AM
katrice9000
The stock photo of the hide chair is more brownish orange than mine.
   October 5, 2013 at 10:35AM
tia_ns
Karenmoore55, where is that first rug, the turquoise rug, from? Thanks!
   October 5, 2013 at 11:51AM
Treasure Gallery
Hi, Here are few rug options if you like the more traditional type high quality Persian design.
   October 5, 2013 at 12:53PM
Creative Home Stagers, LLC.
This is a beautiful space to work with!
   October 5, 2013 at 1:06PM
karemore55
Tia_sollecito, The rug is from Shaw Floors, style Zybra, color Teal.
   October 5, 2013 at 7:00PM
karemore55
Katrice, I think your color for the back painted shelves (and curtains, pillows, etc.) will be easier once you select your rug. Rest assured that there will be lots of choices, especially with paint colors, once you make that decision.
   October 5, 2013 at 7:04PM
karemore55
Ok, this is my attempt to do kind of what Nancy did. First pic is a college of the main elements in the room (some undecided). Second pic, I've inserted some back painting possibilities for the built-ins. I don't see oranges working here, and feel that deep, dramatic colors will give the best feel to your room.

This little app is a lot of fun, so you'll probably see all sorts of crazy collages coming up - hope you don't mind! Thank you, Nancy, for inspiring me to stretch my iPad capabilities a little bit. I'm trying to master the Sherwin-Williams app (on someone else's post) but haven't mastered yet.
   October 5, 2013 at 8:20PM
Nancy Walton
I did mine on olioboard.com
   October 5, 2013 at 9:36PM
karemore55
Nancy, thank you for the info. I went to the site on my iPad and they said it was temporarily de-activated for tablet version, so I'll try again some other time. Did you use specific paint colors from a paint company, or was there a palette on Olioboard that you chose from?
   October 5, 2013 at 9:47PM
Nancy Walton
There are different tabs for items you can find on the Internet, but there is also a tab where you can import photos from your own computer, which is what I do most often. I go to the paint/stains and glazes under Products on Houzz to save photos of paint samples, and other sites to save photos.
1 Like   October 5, 2013 at 10:21PM
karemore55
Well, I just spent an hour setting up as many different possibilities for your room as I could think of, and of course there are so many more. Hope this helps you narrow it down some. It was a lot of fun doing this, let me tell you!
1 Like   October 6, 2013 at 1:11AM
karemore55
And some more. Are you confused yet lol?
1 Like   October 6, 2013 at 1:13AM
katrice9000
Karemore55 These are great! I love the first one. What's the source of the pillows
   October 6, 2013 at 7:13AM
katrice9000
Colors and wallpaper? What rug would you suggest
   October 6, 2013 at 7:14AM
lepstein
Beautiful room and furniture choices. Don't like wallpaper, but think back paint will add drama to traditional wall. Have you thought about using a darker version of the dining room colour? Go as deep as the colour in your cowhide chair. It will be opposite on the colour wheel and move the colour through your rooms.
   October 6, 2013 at 8:52AM
karemore55
Latrice, Good morning! And I say that because I sat up too late doing these collages and I'm just now drinking my morning coffee lol! That wasn't wallpaper in the first pic - it's actually a rug, the Alhambra from Ballard Designs. The paint color (I think) is S-W Moody Blue. The pillows: bird one is a vendor on etsy - I could get more info on that if you decide to pursue it. The other two pillows are tonicliving.com. They have a great selection of up-to-the-minute patterns and colors, and sell the cover, which zips off for washing,mas well as foam inserts. I recommend using down-filled inserts which you can buy at Pottery Barn in the same sizes as the Tonic Living ones. They are way more comfortable than foam inserts - you can really sink into them. You can also get the down inserts in the 20" size only at Ikea, and theirs are comfy too. Once you try down, you'll never go back!

As I did all these mock-ups, it reminded me that my own decorating approach, as well as advice I've read over and over again in design magazines, suggests starting with a neutral base that can be changed easily. This first one that you love (and I love it too!) won't be quite as flexible because you would always be working around the rug pattern. If you think you would want more flexibility than that, I recommend the neutral rug with the diamond pattern you picked out, which I showed in a couple of the collages. For curtains, you won't go wrong with Pottery Barn dupioni silk panels in the blue-green I showed in a couple of the pics. Same for back painting the built-ins - either this Moody Blue or the color I showed in a couple of them that is two shades darker than your Sea Salt color. I believe it was suggested in the post above also. It's guaranteed to be harmonious. With this neutral envelope, you could use warm reds in the winter - the killim pillows, for example - and go to teals and darker blue pillows come spring, and finally light blue-greens in the summer. You can switch out some of your knick knacks - even your artwork, if you want - and change your look often, and also satisfy the wide range of colors and patterns that appeal to you.

If you find other rugs or curtains or whatever, I'd be happy to do the collage again!
1 Like   October 6, 2013 at 12:48PM
karemore55
I should mention that the dupioni silk panels would offer some soft, feminine contrast to the more rugged materials in the sofa, hide chairs and metal frames on the coffee tables. A bit of bling is good!
1 Like   October 6, 2013 at 12:51PM
karemore55
I think that paint color might have been this one - Smoky Blue.
1 Like   October 6, 2013 at 12:53PM
katrice9000
Thanks! I already have the chevron rug. But it's too neutral for my taste. I think I will layer the Ballards rug on top. This color way is similar to my living dining room. And blue is my favorite color which I never tire of. The pic below is the living/dining room which does not open to the family room. (Excuse the mess) But I like the idea of the colors being harmonious. Thanks for your work. Did you create these on oliboard?
2 Likes   October 6, 2013 at 2:14PM
karemore55
Oh Katrice, Your DR is beautiful! Yes, I think you've found your palette then, for the FR. And layering the Alhambra rug over the chevron pattern one is excellent - they share a similar zig zag pattern, so it will look wonderful.
1 Like   October 6, 2013 at 2:18PM
karemore55
Btw, no it wasn't Olioboard. The site for iPads was temporarily down, so I'll give that one a try some other time.
1 Like   October 6, 2013 at 2:19PM
karemore55
I also like how back painting the walls in the blue will connect the room to the DR.
1 Like   October 6, 2013 at 2:20PM
katrice9000
Thanks again. I'll update with pictures once everything is in place. BTW what's the etsy source for the bird pillows?
   October 6, 2013 at 2:32PM
Nancy Walton
I'm concerned that the blue Karemore showed is too clear blue, while the walls have a green tint to them. I think you need to stay in the blue-green or aqua tones or your walls will look green.
1 Like   October 6, 2013 at 2:39PM
katrice9000
Nancy Walton - Thanks ! you're right the sea salt does have green undertones. It's not a large wall; if the colors are off I'll adjust. The pic below (yournestdesign.blogspott.com) is a good pic of the current undertones.
   October 6, 2013 at 4:05PM
karemore55
Katrice, Here's the link to the etsy vendor. Looking forward to the "after" pics! http://www.etsy.com/listing/67477970/pillow-cover-bluebird-french-paris-blue
2 Likes   October 6, 2013 at 9:24PM
Paul D'Amico - Period Design
So many beautiful colours and patterns here to invest that equally attractive room.
   October 11, 2013 at 1:26AM
Help me pull together my Living Room!
We moved into a brand new house about a year and a...
Help me pull my room together
I recently fell in love with a colourful bold area...
Need help pulling a look together in my family room.
I have purchased a new sofa, rug, and soon cream leather...
Help Pulling My Rooms Together!
I've posted the room I need help with before, but I...
Need help pulling together my living room, defining a style
We are in a small rental for 2 years, after getting...
question about sinks
i have a question about sinks. i have a 2 basin deep...
Glass shower needs robe/towel hooks
I see lots of gorgeous showers of all glass but they...
Choosing whites for kitchen cabinet and walls
We are creating a 2-tone kitchen with white wall, white...
Need help with Microwave
We are remodeling our kitchen and replacing our above...