Need an opinion?
veryberryi
I live in a townhouse I have 3 floors, the second floor only has two rooms Kitchen seperated by a wall, and a great room but the one great room is the living and dinning room Since I have a media room (basement) can I get rid of the TV and media equipment in Living room part of the room?
It depends on your lifestyle, do you like to go to the basement everytime you watch TV?
October 3, 2013 at 12:32pm   
BathGems
Sure its your house do it if you want. I prefer having more money dedicated to the 1 main TV media area and less around the house.
October 3, 2013 at 12:35pm   
m3459
Absolutely.
October 3, 2013 at 12:36pm   
Someone's in the Kitchen, Inc.
I agree with Dytecture. What do you want? You certainly can move all your AV equipment out of your living room. Your use of the term "get rid of" suggests that you'd enjoy "some peace and quiet" there. Your three-floor arrangement gives you good opportunity to do just that - move all the media input to another floor entirely.

In these times when media input is exploding all around us, we hear more requests to put media equipment in every conceivable place. But you are not alone in your wish for some quiet space, too. Best Wishes! Mark
October 3, 2013 at 12:47pm   
veryberryi
thanks everyone, my husband and I both watch tv either in the bedroom or in the basment we hardly ever use the living room. I guess we have it there for guest but I want to make it more of a place where people can talk to one another or use the room to read. I just want the two rooms to complement one another, the dinning room and the living room.
October 3, 2013 at 1:25pm     
Which Finish?! Need opinions!
Designing a new closet! Which finish do you like best?...
Need opinions on paint color, please!
Hi! Ever since we moved into our new home a few months...
New Office Chair...need your opinion.
What do you think about this office chair? Should...
Is this backsplash too busy?
We are in search for our new backsplash. Main goal...
Skylight? Horizontal or vertical
Got a dead space in kitchen. Would like to do a skylight....
Yikes! Where do I begin with this Kitchen? Needs an update!
Any suggestions on how to update my kitchen? I would...
Sky tubes
Anyone have experience with and opinion of sky tubes....
Need help in designing my new future house
Hi Guys, I'm at the beginning stage of building my...