Bedding
Cynthia Roberson
October 5, 2013 in Photo Questions
Beautiful bedding. Where did it come from?
Martha O'Hara Interiors
If you will contact us directly at design@oharainteriors.com, we'll be happy to get you the information that you're after. Thanks!
November 22, 2013 at 11:40am   
call23
You do beautiful work, but I kinda agree with the other person, some can't afford a decorator but love to know where to get things or who the manufacturers is. I can however afford one, but enjoy looking at designers work like yours for inspiration, since I don't live any where near you to be able to consider you for a job, but I do love your work.
May 20, 2014 at 12:59pm   
Martha O'Hara Interiors
Hello call23,

Thank you for the feedback! The reason why we ask you to contact us directly about products you see in our work is so we are better able to give you more information and pricing on a one-to-one basis. Also, often the items you see are customized and only available through the manufacturer's authorized dealers, such as us or other design firms, and not in stores, so if you're interested in purchasing you would need to work with an authorized dealer. And because we work directly with our vendors, they're able to give us special pricing that we in turn pass on to you, selling items for 20-30% below normal retail. We can also ship to anywhere in the US and Canada.

We are located in Minneapolis and Austin, but we also have done and continue to do design work around the country and are currently working to be able to sell and do design work overseas very soon. If you're interested in a product you see, or in our design services wherever you're located, please contact us at design@oharainteriors.com and we'd be happy to spend the time with you to help you out.

I hope this clarifies anything you or other Houzzers have been curious or frustrated about! Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Our best,

— Martha O'Hara Interiors | oharainteriors.com
May 20, 2014 at 1:11pm     
What color trim
We need help deciding the trim and baseboard color...
Need help with master bath design/layout
Master bath is 18' 8" x 10' 4" if I take one of the...
Need help in choosing paint colors for waterfront ranch brick home
This is a 40 yr. old house on the sound. Need to make...
Need Help to Liven Up The Red Brick Ranch
OK, I need to repaint the front door and shutters....