Jan Cooper-Nadav
December 13, 2011 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
hi. looks like plain old laminate with bevelled edges and wood inserts. any counter place would have samples of it for you to see.
December 13, 2011 at 8:50PM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Jordan Iverson Signature Homes
Jan Cooper-Nadav: yes, for this kitchen, Formica laminate was used with a small exposed wood angled edge to match the cabinets.
January 20, 2014 at 12:45PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
1920s Cottage Needs Updating
Hello all, I just purchased an older home with a lot...
Need help decorating this table
I need help deciding what should go on my entryway...
Help me finish this room
We love our new living room / dining room. We have...
Bathroom cabinet or shelves?
Should I put in a bathroom cabinet (color) or shelves...
Opinions! Antique coffered ceiling
Hi! My husband and I recently moved into our home...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™