December 14, 2011
Can you identify the wallpaper and where to get it?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Hi! The wallpaper is called Trifid and is from Osborne & little.
    Bookmark   December 20, 2011 at 4:43AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Who makes the chandelier?
Decluttering my Old Room
My house is full of old things that I've hoarded over...
Roselle Bernardino
More Discussions
My new kitchen...
I designed my kitchen Island facing away from cooktop...
Front exterior door color
I just painted my heritage style home Benjamin Moore...
Acrylic or cast iron tub?
I've only ever had a cast iron tub, but the tub I'm...
Jen Ratner
What should I put above our bed
Hi! I have finally pulled together (almost done) our...
Stay safe and warm, East Coast Houzzers!
Are you impacted by the blizzard on the East Coast...
Emily Hurley
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™