December 14, 2011 in Photo Questions
what is the finish of the cabinet hardware and who makes the cabinet pulls. Thank you.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Mullet Cabinet
the hardware finish is antique bronze and the supplier is Schaub. Here is a link to their website:
December 14, 2011 at 11:39am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Thank you. The pulls look like from Manistique collection and they only have
antique pewter and distressed bronze so could it be any of those finishes instead of antique bronze? Also who makes the faucet and that is the finish on the faucet? I am remodeling my kitchen and just love yours... Thank you, again.
December 14, 2011 at 5:54pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Rustica Hardware
You can also find some similar hardware here:
February 3, 2012 at 10:46pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
In your Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it...
Our dear Houzz Mark, has created me two new Easter...
POLL: Stained Glass - Love it or Leave it?
Do you love the look of stained glass and have or want...
Interior Doors
In the home I am remodelling, all of the bedroom, bathroom...
Please help with choosing molding and baseboard sizes!
Hello Houzzers! We have 8 ft ceilings in our family...
Laundry Room Paint Disaster!
Just for your entertainment. So, I am getting antsy...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™