OLLD 10/7
kimdee24
October 7, 2013 in Other
Good morning all, how was the weekend? What's the plan for today? I have come down with the start of a cold or something, so I will be hanging out in the house today and have work to get done/started on, and try to shake off whatever seems to be inflicting itself on me. Hope it's a great day for everyone!
armygirl1987
Afternoon Kimdee
October 7, 2013 at 10:36AM   
mefor
Hi kimdee, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well, I hope it didn't affect your birthday celebrations? Happy birthday again !!!
My husband has a cold too, just started a bit yesterday, today, misery. He's a man, some of it may be exaggerated. ;)
October 7, 2013 at 10:54AM     
armygirl1987
Funny Michele
October 7, 2013 at 2:19PM     
DIAspoton
hope you feel better very soon, KD and micheles husband.
rained all night and 1/2 the morning. cool weather is moving in.
October 7, 2013 at 3:26PM     
mefor
Thanks Mo, it rained like a son of a gun today, lol.
Everything outside is glowing orange and pink and purple, just the light is showing like that, can't actually see the sunset, it's too low, but the light is bouncing off the bottom of the clouds and wow, looks great :)
October 7, 2013 at 3:43PM   
DIAspoton
sounds beautiful. we have a pink sky tonight so it should be a clear day tomorrow.
starting with a new pilates instructor tomorrow. haven't done it in a very long time. desperately need to work on my core. fully expect to be hurting by thursday. the good pain!
so i'm looking for chrome or SS faucets for the bath. surprised to find so many more brushed /satin type finishes in the stores.
October 7, 2013 at 4:55PM     
mefor
Have you ever looked at Cifial faucets?
http://www.cifialusa.com/showcategory.php?cat=14&type=p
October 7, 2013 at 5:35PM   
October 7, 2013 at 5:36PM   
mefor
I love a traditional chrome faucet for bath. I have both Cifial and Grohe in house and also some danze in beach house. A bit less expensive than the other two, and quite good.
October 7, 2013 at 5:38PM     
October 7, 2013 at 5:39PM   
mefor
I like the south seas in the danze line. Kind of cool, are you still doing the cypress live
edge?
October 7, 2013 at 5:40PM     
DIAspoton
very nice but i can't justify them for the price point of this house. already over on the tub. budgeted 750 for the 3 combined. 1 step up from HD and lowes.
i can usually find a deal on just about anything but not having any luck with faucets.
they pulled the dbl vanity out today and dealt with plumbing under the house.the green stuff for floor tile and backer board for wall tile will be tomorrows project.
yes, jimmy is picking up the live edge piece wednesday. we measured last week and there will be enough for the main counter (66" at longest part), shower bench and some for the small 'his' sink. either as a leg or 2 or as a counter just big enough for the vessel sink.
October 7, 2013 at 6:04PM     
mefor
Oh poo, how about delta, see if there's any here that aren't carried by the big box stores
I love the sound of everything else :)
http://www.deltafaucet.com/bath/lavatory/filter.html
October 7, 2013 at 6:20PM   
olldcan
DIA,

I usually purchase all the faucets for our rentals from this company. I saved just over 600 on my kitchen faucet, worth a look. One thing I always do is, call my order in and make sure they have the item in stock, sometimes I can't wait three weeks.
http://www.buyplumbing.net/
October 7, 2013 at 6:48PM     
Jayme H.
Hi everyone...just got done working, going to bed...working again at 3pm tomorrow...Feel better Kim!!
Good night all..Sweet dreams.
October 7, 2013 at 10:51PM     
DIAspoton
M & C, thanks for the leads on faucets.
hi jayme, glad you stopped by.
October 8, 2013 at 2:57AM     
mefor
Hey jayme, hope you're having a good rest. Sweet dreams :)
You're welcome Mo, hope something pans out. Sometimes the plumbing supply places will give you the contractor discount if you're buying more things from them, my place have me 30% off everything, for both houses and I went through them for glass shower enclosure as well. :)
Yo Candace, s'up? ;)
October 8, 2013 at 3:54AM     
What to do with my entry way??
I need something for kids to hang their backbacks,...
Can't find a blue-grey soapstone or slate for kitchen countertops.
Building a cottage in Maine. Has anyone seen blue-grey...
Need an eye catching mantle
This will be the centerpiece of our house We are...
need help with exterior of this house.
This house looks dead. It doesn't have any characters....