How did you get the dry erase board piece - ro where did you get it?
October 7, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc.
Hi, Shelly. Thanks for the question! This is our Decora wall message center, an interior cabinet feature available in our Decora line of cabinets. The dry erase board is a standard feature of the wall message center, and is also magnetic. A Decora dealer can share more information. To find a dealer near you, visit and enter your zip code.
October 8, 2013 at 8:54am     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Cannot figure out this space
Our foyer opens out into the "Great Room". There is...
Booth eat in
I have an are off my working kitchen that I would like...
Using soapstone for kitchen countertop. Washer/dryer to be housed in a
Also concerned about accessibility of water shutoff...
Jesse's kitchen - what kitchen would look good?
I'd love some ideas for a total kitchen refit, some...
How would you separate the bed from the rest of the room?
The photos are of the same area but taken from different...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™