Have you seen these kitchen cabinet hinges?
October 7, 2013 in Design Dilemma
We are trying to update older cabinets with new hinges and door pulls. Can't tell name of cabinet manufacturer. So far can't find replacement hinges.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Nancy Walton
Take one of the hinges off and go to Home Depot and ask the person in door hardware. It looks like a standard offset hinge.
0 Likes   Thanked by mattanddiane    October 7, 2013 at 6:38PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Please don't remind me.....I have the same problem. So I just let it go.
0 Likes   November 18, 2013 at 8:01AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
JudyG Designs
You are trying to find more of what you have pictured? Would you not want a newer look?
1 Like   November 18, 2013 at 8:12AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help for color to paint kitchen walls with pink countertops
I have just painted kitchen cabinets white. The countertops...
garage bonus room - blank slate. What to do?
I have a big room above the garage - 22x20 with 9...
Help with a reading nook
Want to make a reading nook out of the blue patterned...
What to hang on bathroom walls?
This bathroom has a lot of empty wall space across...
Flooring ideas for a garage office
Hi, I am looking for some inexpensive flooring options...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™