December 16, 2011 in Photo Questions
Hello, would you let me know how these drapery panels are hung? I cannot see from the pic, and would like to do a similar one sided treatment. Thanks!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Brian Dittmar Design, Inc.
They are on ball-bearing tracks mounted up against the crown moulding (so you barely see them). There are additional panels not shown in the photo that traverse the other direction to completely close-off these corner windows.
December 16, 2011 at 9:14am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Aha! Thank you! The tracks I have been researching all show when uncovered. Would you mind telling me the mfr /style you used? And did you paint them the wall color or moulding color to camou? Thanks again.
December 16, 2011 at 10:21am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Brian Dittmar Design, Inc.
I don't actually know the drapery workroom provides them. They are white tracks in the shape of a C that allow the ball-bearing glides to move and the hooks to come out of the open part of the track. You still see it somewhat, but when mooted directly agains the crown moulding it almost appears to be part of the moulding. Hope that helps!
December 16, 2011 at 10:42am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help with coffee table !
Hi! My small 12x12 formal living room is a work in...
Need color ideas for accent wall
We had to replace most of a wall in the living room...
Need side yard privacy ideas
My side yard is small and the fence is low and picketed...
An odd place for an ugly door, how can I camouflage it?
This door in my master leads onto the hot tub deck,...
Where Do I Bring In Color/Pattern?
For my living room, I'm wondering which pieces I should...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™