lisamagli
December 16, 2011 in Photo Questions
I am considering copper sinks in my kitchen. Until seeing this photo, I was concerned about mixing stainless appliances with copper sinks. I see one of the sinks in the photo. It has a copper back splash. Is the other copper sink in the island? What are the sizes of the copper sinks in this kitchen? I want one main sink and a secondary sink. Should I go with two copper sinks, or would it be odd to mix one copper sink and one sink of another material?
Rachiele, LLC
I like mixing things up. Copper sinks go with just about any other product. The secondary copper sink in the photo is in the island and it is an apron front copper sink that measures 24". It does not have a copper back splash like the main sink. Not only were copper sinks mixed with stainless in the kitchen, but the master bath has a copper shower and two copper sinks - both with brushed nickel fixtures!
0 Likes   December 16, 2011 at 11:15AM
Erica Grant
is there an copper wall colors appropriate with stainless steel appliances? I am having a hard time finding the right color for the wall beneath the chair rail in my kitchen.
0 Likes   March 10, 2012 at 7:26PM
Rachiele, LLC
Greens seem to look good with copper.
0 Likes   March 11, 2012 at 3:25AM
katstan
This was one of the photos I selected for my consideration of copper sinks. Our new kitchen has a hammered copper apron front farm house sink and a copper prep sink and a stainless range with green fantastico granite. The colors, I think, go beautifully together.
0 Likes   April 14, 2012 at 7:58AM
Kelli Kaufer Designs
Mixing metals is all the craze or will be soon! I love it!
0 Likes   April 14, 2012 at 4:58PM
Rachiele, LLC
Indeed Kelli, it is the "craze". We see it all the time. I often recommend a brushed nickel faucet with our custom copper sinks. I think it ties in the stainless appliances nicely. I think we have photos on our site showing more... Www Rachiele.com
1 Like   April 15, 2012 at 7:54AM
Kelli Kaufer Designs
Racheilie, LLC, - Love your sinks. Have you been on I Hate My Kitchen show? If not, we need to talk. I design for this show and think your sinks would be a wonderful product to feature. Let me know if you have interest.
0 Likes   April 15, 2012 at 8:12AM
Rachiele, LLC
Hi Kelli, we have been on that show. Sadly, our sink was shown for a few seconds and never mentioned. We have also been on other HGTV shows. For some reason, it is not a good fit for us. We have only made one sale from all the times we have been on.
0 Likes   April 15, 2012 at 4:47PM
Kelli Kaufer Designs
Sorry to hear this - your products are beautiful!
0 Likes   April 15, 2012 at 4:48PM
Need help turning an unusable closet into a kitchen pantry
We just moved into an adorable 50s ranch and as you...
freckles1215
Need to fit five kids in this room
Need to fit five kids in this room. Two 13yrs olds...
happycl8
Need to fit five kids in this room
happycl8
will this ceiling molding make my ceilings appear taller?
I have 92"-93" ceilings. I have simple crown molding...
ayeymg
Which kind of hood to get
Which kind of exhaust hood do you think would look...
alexap