Need help with living room wall
haniyoka
Just moved into our new town home. Hubby has everything set for his entertainment center, but it's missing a finished look. We looking to go with Asian style decor, but I'm having trouble trying to figure out what to do. Any suggestions?
dclostboy
Suggest a deep cove crown molding in white to help frame the room.
October 13, 2013 at 7:24am   
Rina
Yes to the crown moulding. Hard to tell what the colour of the wall is, but think about grass wallpaper on that wall, a couple of shades darker than the surrounding walls. A charcoal colour would also work, I think. The items on the cabinets are considerably too small; I suggest a tall and elegant vase or figurine on the one, and a fat, round bowl or vase on the other side. Both very simple. If the plant is to stay where it is, put the tall object on the right and the round one on the left. Get a big, beautiful basket (with lid) into the room for storage of kids' stuff.
October 13, 2013 at 7:49am   
Undermount sink questions
We've got an undermount sink installed in out granite...
What color should our gutters & downspouts be?
We are having gutters installed next week & I have...
Shower curtain
How to hang a shower curtain over a tub?
Guest bed drama! Advice for twin XL pop up trundle
I'm looking for a twin XL bed frame that is high enough...