December 20, 2011 in Photo Questions
Where can I buy this wallpaper?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Lily Gahagan

This looks like Kelly Wearstler's Imperial Trellis wallpaper in Onyx for Schumacher.

I believe they are to the trade only, so to buy this you'd need the help of a designer. You could also try scouring eBay for anyone selling a few rolls. Hope that helps!
December 20, 2011 at 10:34am     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Amanda Zettel
This is wallpaper from - it's a trade only source, so you'll need a designer-friend to order it for you!
May 17, 2012 at 11:51am     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
i found the wallpaper but OMG it's insanely expensive !!!!! I absolutely love it but $150 a roll on the low end is nuts!!!! Can yu possibly recommend something similar but less expensive??
January 8, 2014 at 3:53pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Amber Ivey
You can purchase a stencil in this pattern and achieve the same look by painting the wall with flat paint and stenciling with semi-gloss. You can purchase the stencil at for $40.
February 18, 2014 at 9:44am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Ocean View or Bigger Lot?
If you where going to spend $2 million on a home, would...
Houzz quiz: What should your front door color be?
There's lots of colors, which one will you end up with?...
Help enhance our curb appeal
Hello all! We have this fabulous passive solar pole...
What to do with this living room?
Our living room is north facing and so pretty dark...
Help me design my living room, please!!!!
Good Morning everyone Please help me feel in colors....
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™