wall colours for a house
Betsy Nguyen
I'm designing 6 bedrooms ,four of which are for kids,a master bedroom and a guest room,a studyroom and a playroom.I have chosen 9 colours ,some will be repeated in other rooms and some are different tones of the same colour.My idea is to have the kids zone colourful and different from the rest of the house (the adults zone )to create a barrier.The kids colours wil be repeated though,making a connection between the rooms.
I read in an article that it is best to have 5 colours for a big house so do I have to reduce the number of colours?
The colours are green,navy blue,sky blue ,calm blue,coral,pink (similar to coral),a lighter colour of that pink,yellow and white.White willl be used for every for most of the rooms,four colours are going to be repeated on a feature wall of a room and the rest will be white,I'm not sure about the calm blue and yellow but it should match the rest of the house and maybe I should change the navy blue into the other ones .
Betsy Nguyen
here are my inspirations (focused mainly on the colour scheme).I will alter them so they connect more of course.
0 Likes   October 15, 2013 at 8:19AM
Looking for ideas for living room and dining room
I am looking for help on redoing my living room and...
Where to stop tiling?
Do I stop where the cabinet ends or go to the window?...
need help with lr, kitchen and diningrm
new home has open concept, walls are cream chocolate...
What colors do I pick
I have a choice to pick some things in a house I'm...
Antique buffet - how to accessorize it
This buffet that my Great Grandfather made is the ...