What type of light in the skylight and where to buy it
October 15, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Nick Deaver Architect
Mini Surf Wall Sconce By Artemide. You can buy them at Urbanspace Interiors, Austin, TX
October 15, 2013 at 12:52pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help with decorating my downstairs! Please!
The whole downstairs is at issue, but I'll start with...
Internet 3D room Design program
Is there a particularly good 3d room design program...
Hanging copper pans on marble wall
Ok so my marble wall is up and now my carpenter tells...
I am loosing my confidence rearding home decor,please help?
Which lamp do you prefer and do you think they are...
Making progress but another decision
Ok, so I have the drapes (not yet mounted) but now...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™