December 23, 2011 in Photo Questions
Where can I find the wallpaper in the back of the bookcases?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
F Schmacher - it's called Imperial Trellis.
December 23, 2011 at 4:48PM     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Martha O'Hara Interiors
This is a Schumacher wallpaper available through Martha O'Hara Interiors. Give us a call and let us know that you're inquiring about the wallpaper from the lower-level built-in bookcase. Thanks for your interest!

-Martha O'Hara Interiors
December 24, 2011 at 2:01PM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
You can also buy stencils w/ this pattern at craft stores like hobby Lobby or Cutting Edge Stencils (online) and paint this design on the back of your bookshelves. Usually about $40 for stencil so very inexpensive to get the look
March 4, 2012 at 7:19AM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
does this look to be the charcoal or the silver imperial trellis?
August 19, 2012 at 5:57PM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Danielle Rothe
silver imperial trellis by schumacher, I have it in my powder room...fantastic!
January 29, 2013 at 8:26PM     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What can I do for this area
Can u plz give me ideas on what I cam do to this area...
Hardwood flooring with large dogs
What is the best type of hardwood flooring to purchase...
What laminate countertop for Daltile Levaro Grigio Meadows tile?
We are building a house we are going with grey tone...
Mid Century Ranch - Need exterior color ideas
Looking for exterior color ideas. I am leaning towards...
Progress Report
I think my daughter deleted my post since it was fairly...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™