Marianne Z.
December 25, 2011 in Photo Questions
Where I can I find that sink?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co. offers similar.
:) Rhoda
December 27, 2011 at 7:54am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Who manufactured wall mount faucet?
April 13, 2013 at 7:07am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help updating this bathtub inexpensively
We are working on several projects in our fixer upper,...
Help with decorating
My living room still seems to be missing something....
Kitchen splats backs re opening discussion
Hi all please refer to And scroll down to...
Love the table - Hate the color
Hi, I bought this table knowing I would stain it...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™