Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
claireb683

Please tell me what are are the purple plants?

claireb683
10 years ago
Garden Spaces · More Info

Comments (19)

• Sarah Waters
    10 years ago
    Love you'er tallent ! Very english garden !
  • Sarah Waters
    10 years ago
    Do you have a garden blog ? Please start one ! I want to follow YOU !
  • megbetz
    10 years ago
    Sabah, I know you planted it so would know, but are you sure that's Russian sage? Looks like catmint ( nepeta walker's low) to me.
  • Deborah Heritage
    10 years ago
    I thought it was catmint too!
  • Trade Bear
    10 years ago
    I think we all could get that look with catmint and salvia. Easily bought in May at any home depot. I've bought that salvia before. It loves the sun and heat.
  • PRO
    Dabah Landscape Designs
    10 years ago
    Yes it is Russian sage and midnight salvia and yes you could also choose to use catmint but I chose RS cause I feel it keeps it's coloring longer. Catmint gives a great flowering but then doesn't flower again till late summer
  • Trade Bear
    10 years ago
    that is a good point. Either or, this looks amazing; well done.
  • eadain
    10 years ago
    this picture makes me happy every time I see it!
  • PRO
    Dabah Landscape Designs
    10 years ago
    Thank you. Sometimes I've combined salvia and lavander and that also looks great together.
  • saddat
    10 years ago
    It's so fresh and niece. What is the kind of this rose please?
  • Sarah Waters
    10 years ago
    I believe these are Knockout Roses . A newer type rose desiese resistant but not very fragrent.
  • kimberly
    10 years ago
    We love Knockout Roses. We had them at our home in Chicago. They grew like crazy and flowered all the time. We moved to Memphis last summer and we just bought some Knockouts. Hoping they grow just as fast and as beautiful.
  • saddat
    10 years ago
    Can I upload a picture for community members to see and comment on any query? I need to know the name of a plant, here in Pakistan, please.
  • PRO
    Dabah Landscape Designs
    10 years ago
    You are welcome to upload any photo you want.
  • art2girl
    9 years ago
    I just love this!!!
  • casey43
    9 years ago
    Just Beautiful.
  • Dijana Perri
    6 years ago
    What variety of Russian sage was used ?It's quite compact. Most Russian sages are much taller.
  • Trade Bear
    6 years ago

This is Salvia. NOT russian sage. Russian sage is lighter purple and much taller.
    Here's a photo os purple salvia.