December 25, 2011 in Photo Questions
What is the name and brand of the red paint on the focal wall?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
The Shabby Nest
Tomato Red from Valspar is a similar color.
0 Likes   December 26, 2011 at 9:30AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Robinson Interiors
This is actually Red Bay by Sherwin Williams. Thanks for asking....sorry for the delayed response.
1 Like   August 22, 2012 at 1:21PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need Help For my Bedroom
I want help in choosing a color for my bedroom walls...
Need help for kitchen hardware choices
Our entire home is adorned with brass knobs, handles,...
Help with Kitchen update
This is a home I currently have listed and am looking...
Go to it, guys!
Wanting to change the flooring, paint, & update the...
Need light and ventilation (1)
remodeled my home and ended up with a kitchen, dining...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™