Help for kitchen choices...
Casa Uruguay
Casa Uruguay says:
We are building a home in Uruguay, where not all products are readily available or inexpensive. Our last home in Texas had my dream kitchen (except for the ugly cabinets), so it will be a challenge to design my new kitchen. We have a floorplan with the kitchen separated from the dining room with a peninsula and bsrstools. After having a beautiful separate dining room that was rarely used, I wanted to integrate the kitchen and dining. I know we will have lighter colored granite countertops - it's cheaper than formica here! We'll have pine or eucalyptus wood floors. Any ideas on cabinet and floor colors? Cabinets are either ridiculously expensive laminate or cheaper(!) solid wood made by a carpenter. You can guess which one we'll have. I love the look of white cabinets, but we do live in the countryside with two Border Collies, so am unsure about keeping them clean from wagging tails. We are still at the framing stage of building, so I have lots of time to decide. Thoughts?
dalma darling
How is the new build coming along? I'd love an update and offer any ideas I can. Looking forward to hearing about the progress.
February 17, 2014 at 11:55pm   
Need help with kitchen granite choice!
My cabinets are white and the island cabinets are in...
Help for kitchen countertop choices
I am replacing my laminate counters, finally! My cabinets...
Please help with color choice for my kitchen!
I moved in recently and it's time to get rid of the...
Family Room (Starting Over)
I'm starting over. I need suggestions on accessorizing....
dried flower arrangement
My husband thinks this dried flower arrangement is...
Exterior Color for 1958 Ranch in Nice Neighborhood
Should I do white with Black shutters or light gray?...
Backsplash alignment
Okay.The backsplash finally installed. But you will...
Property Line Disputes?
Ever have any issues with neighbors and property lines?...