Need help for Bathroom vanity, mirror & lighting area. 80 inches long
arabasque
The vanity is 80 inches long. Double sinks close to each other.
measurments from left to right are. 12 inch drawers - 18 inch cabinet door - 15 inch drawers - 18 inch cabinet door - 12 inch drawers
The sinks will be over the cabinet doors. (only 15 inches separating them. ) How big should mirror and frame be if double or if single. I think not enough space for 2 mirrors. What kind of lighting. Bathroom is tumbled marble rustic looking.
HH Furr Architecture & Development
Definitely 1 mirror 72-80". I always like to have at least 2 light sources per sink. I would suggest 3 small pendants.
0 Likes   October 20, 2013 at 5:21PM
Fred S
First, pendants in a bathroom are a code issue. Explaination to follow. Consider 2- 27" mirrors including frames with wall hung lights on the sides of the mirror at eye level. You may need a recessed light above each sink as well to get enough total lumens. Expand image for full view.
0 Likes   October 21, 2013 at 3:10AM
Rose Aten Design LLC
A mirror full length with a frame added after installation will look the best. Light fixtures over the sinks installed within the mirror completes the look. The height of the mirror will
need to be considered based on the ceiling height.
1 Like   October 21, 2013 at 5:37AM
What is your overall opinion of this kitchen?
http://www.houzz.com/photos/19411686/Wood-Mode-Brookhaven-Products-traditional-kitchen-houston...
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
Need help with my kitchen
I have tropical brown granite countertop. Would it...
need help in my bathroom
pink and grey ceramic 2/3 walls and shower
Living room decor and furniture placement help!
My couch is plumb colored and it seems like the room...