Unique Fire Pits
Cheryl Khan
October 22, 2013 in Other
With fall coming and along with it cooler weather, I was searching for an idea for my blog post. Keeping warm on your backyard during the winter seasons can be especially difficult and bundling up in layers at your own home can sometimes be a bit discomforting. Anyhow, I was able to find 5 of the most incredible outdoor fire pits that I thought the Houzz community members would appreciate these!

Below is an example, called the "Up North" Outdoor Fire Pit. The hand-crafted etching into the globe makes it a beautiful spectacle. You can click on this link to view the full post!
http://bit.ly/15YpWjw

Please share you ideas, thought, and questions! VOTE for your favorite pit by leaving a comment below! Thanks and I hope you enjoy! Let me know if you have any others that you feel should be on this list! =D
FireFly Design, LLC
I design fire bowl furnishings that incorporate cast iron and hand forged steel that include heavy twisted steel footrests and vintage carts...take a look!
November 9, 2013 at 5:39am   
Help to make the arrangemnet of my great room
I have a corner fireplace and wall to the left of the...
Narrow/small kitchen need help
Hi all, Attached here is the new floorplan of my kitchen,...
Will these choices work????
Went to Ethan Allen shopping for new living room furniture...
How to combine brick and stone on exterior siding...
We're considering replacing the vinyl siding that's...
Is this backsplash too busy?
We are in search for our new backsplash. Main goal...