janetruhl
December 28, 2011 in Photo Questions
I'm crazy about this room. In fact, the room dimensions, fireplace and placement of the window is identical to my living room! My question is, if this room were to also include a dining room (behind the chairs) do you have suggestions of the type of dining room furniture to use? My area also has french doors on the fireplace wall. Would you use two chandeliers: the drum light over the table between the chairs and then another light over the dining room table?
Heather Garrett Design
Hi, Thank you for your interest in this room! We love it too! If you are interested in design help, please go to www.hgHOMEdurham.com/hgY to learn more about our online design-from-a-distance service.
January 3, 2012 at 9:10am   
janetruhl
Thank you for your reply. I am interested in design help from a distance, especially relating to this room, and will check out the website you've provided. Thank you! I hope to speak with you soon.

Janet
January 3, 2012 at 3:24pm   
Need help picking out countertop for kitchen island!
We are wanting to replace the counter top on our kitchen...
Kitchen splashback
Hi all please refer to houzz.com And scroll down to...
what goes with a teal couch??
I have this light teal couch and love seat and have...
Need Ideas for 2nd Story Addition
1500 sq' 2 bed, 2 ba home with large, udpated kitchen,...