Bathroom Flooring
mimi5465
I need advice on what type of flooring to put in a master bath - house is above ground. Farmhouse style with shiplap walls and claw foot tub. Want something that will last - do not want to redo in 10 years or so...
Wood flooring would fit in well with the farmhouse style, thus long lasting depending on moisture content.

October 24, 2013 at 9:52am   
Hudson Street Design
There is nothing like wood. You could distress it for a well worn look.
October 24, 2013 at 11:46am   
Budget My Build
I agree with Dytecture wood flooring would look great, we recently published a blog about hardwood flooring that may help you. http://budgetmybuild.co/flooring/a-look-at-wood-floors/
October 24, 2013 at 12:33pm   
Traditions in Tile
Wood is a great look for a farmhouse style design, but, as a tile vendor, I'd have to recommend a wood look tile instead. You can get the visual appeal of the wood, but if you drip water across the floor after a shower, it's not going mark or stain a porcelain tile. It also never needs refinishing. There are a TON of porcelain wood look options these days.
October 24, 2013 at 12:39pm   
soberg
Ceramic tile, sheet vinyl, or cork.
October 24, 2013 at 1:00pm