Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lucinda_gravil

What would look good with this rug?

Lucinda Gravil
10 years ago
Bought this rug and want to put it in my living room or dining room. I'm wanting to redecorate and buy some new furniture but I can't figure out what to do next. Color? Couch? Curtains? The room is open to the dining area and kitchen, all one long big room. Help please.
Skye Monet Waterfall Rug (7'7 x 10'5) · More Info

Comments (6)

• PRO
    User
    10 years ago
    You can find the information you need in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click the 'more info' link. If you are using the app, tap on the photo. Either way you should see a vendor or store link. Hopefully, you can find the information you need by following that link.
  • marcella100
    10 years ago
    I am picturing two scenarios, one beach cottagey and the other very modern.
    The beach cottage scenario has a sofa and side chair with rolled arms and white canvas slip covers, one ore two antique wood framed chairs with some curves andturquoise upholstered seat and back;striped and floral accent pillows with blue green and orange in them and a glass coffee table with a driftwood base.
    The modern scheme would have white leather sectional sofa, plexiglass coffee table and a "womb" chair in hot pink!
    The thing that both schemes have in common is white! Keep that in mind.
  • PRO
    JudyG Designs
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    Go beachy…blue, white and add some yellow with pillows.

Louis Stripe Linen Pillow, Yellow and Blue · More Info

John Richard By The Sea · More Info
  • PRO
    Overstock.com
    10 years ago
    That rug is amazing as well as some of the ideas. Have you completed your makeover? We would love to see the finished result, please share if possible. Have a great day!
  • PRO
    Monarch Sofas
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    wow, love the rug !!! i can see white beachy furniture, or a white faux leather chesterfield !! xoxo eva
    ROBIN STYLE - SLIPCOVERED CHABBY CHIC / POTTERY BARN LOOK · More Info

ROBIN STYLE - SLIPCOVERED CHABBY CHIC / POTTERY BARN LOOK · More Info

KENZIE STYLE - Chesterfield Custom Sectional Sofas · More Info