Richard can you tell me what trim product that is?
Borges Brooks Builders
October 26, 2013
What's the name of this product?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Richard Mersiovsky, A.I.A.
They are custom shaped styrofoam pieces glued to the sheetrock ceiling and faux painted. They were not that expensive, but a bit labor intensive.
1 Like    Bookmark   October 26, 2013 at 6:58AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
where can I order it
1 Like    Bookmark   November 11, 2013 at 10:24AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
Kitchen cabinet resurfacing
Hello, We are looking into resurfacing our kitchen...
Living room help
Recently moved. I have struggled with furn placement...
Hotel restaurant patio cover - need ideas.
I have a hotel and its restaurant patio is in a spectacular...
What to do with flex room?
We are designing our new home and have incorporated...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™