Mushfaque Chowdhury
December 31, 2011 in Photo Questions
Which company supplies that firepit? Cant find online and would love to get that style
Tracy Stone AIA
Hi,
The fireplace was custom designed and fabricated. However, you can check out the Spark and EcoSmart fireplace websites for similar look!
Good luck,
Tracy
January 2, 2012 at 5:34PM   
VizX Design Studios, LLC
Most of those fire pits are custom made. It's not a kit or anything you can buy. Your builder can design and build the pit area and the a gas line specialist will custom make the gas nozzles.
January 5, 2012 at 8:14PM     
Fire Pit Art
Hello,
Check out my work at www.firepitart.com. I create artistic hand made custom fire pit designs for residential and commerical use. One of my fire pits, a representation of the Earth, was commissioned by VANOC the 2010 Olympic Committee for the Athletes Village in Whistler BC. I can be reached at 615.668.3311.
Rick
January 6, 2012 at 8:02AM   
Mushfaque Chowdhury
Am impressed. I need something commissioned for a custom build house. Do you ship to the UK where I'm based
January 7, 2012 at 6:06AM   
Fire Pit Art
Hello Mushfaque,
International shipping is available on all Fire Pit Art designs. Please email me directly at rick@firepitart.com or feel free to call 615.668.3311 ( 7 to 7 US CST ) and we can discuss your project.
Best Regards,
Rick
January 7, 2012 at 6:56PM   
PoolSupplyWorld.com
You can also go the route of buying a linear insert which allows you to install it with the rocks, just like this. They come into lengths and came be automated, etc.

February 6, 2012 at 1:13PM   
Mushfaque Chowdhury
Thanks. I've just aquired the land for my house so starting the build. I'll be exploring these when we get the outside landscaping. So thank you.
February 6, 2012 at 1:38PM   
VizX Design Studios, LLC
Mushfaque if you need a design for your outdoor living space email me. We can design it in 3d with a 3 minute movie so you can bid it out. Info@paverstonedesigngroup.com
February 6, 2012 at 6:58PM     
Julie Collins
I would like to email you photos and dimensions of my space as well. I would like to build a lap pool and spa - love the fire pit! On a noisy street so water feature would be nice. How do I reference this pool, in a future email, so you know which one I like?
June 23, 2013 at 4:08PM   
VizX Design Studios, LLC
Julie are you referencing to our design services? If so you can contact us via email at requests@vizxdesign.com or (855) 781-0725. I would love to get more information on what you are planing for your new pool. Just add that picture to your pool idea book.
June 23, 2013 at 4:23PM     
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
Styling Book Shelves
In theory, I understand some of the concepts of styling...
Accent wall color - help please!
So courtesy some minor damage in the condo, we have...
Backsplash question
Would you tile above the range hood here? Thinking...