Need help with appliances
wdj5551
October 27, 2013 in Other
Getting all new appliances for a kitchen renovation including a 48" free standing range, dishwasher, refrigerator and microwave. Advice on any brands would be greatly appreciated! I am so torn, seems like as soon as I think I have made a decision, I read 10 horrible reviews on the product!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Emily Hurley
Have you made any decisions yet?

Last time I replaced appliances I went with KitchenAid and I've never been more pleased.

I've had viking, sub zero, meile, etc etc...KitchenAid has been better for me than all of them.
November 5, 2013 at 1:23pm   
wdj5551
Thinking of doing all kitchen aid except splurging on the wolf range! Still trying to decide whether or not to get a microwave drawer or reg microwave. Concerned with warming up liquids in a drawer? Any experience with that?
November 7, 2013 at 7:47am   
kathyjpm
Just remodeled kitchen and spent endless hours on research. Ended up with LG stove, refrig., and convection microwave and Bosch dishwasher. We had to have counter-depth refrig., and LG had the best use of space, plus ratings were good for all. Happy with everything so far - love dishwasher.
November 7, 2013 at 9:27am   
hbgwiz
hi emily...interested in what you finally selected...we are in the same boat as you - considering appliances - double wall KitchenAid KEBS209BSS or a 48" range with 2 ovens...we are seeing the same as soon as we think we picked something we see a bunch of negative stuff....
February 3, 2014 at 6:01am   
nicki6372
I am also going through this, I picked Ilve products but then read bad reviews so I'm not sure now.
February 3, 2014 at 1:22pm