Need help with appliances
wdj5551
October 27, 2013 in Other
Getting all new appliances for a kitchen renovation including a 48" free standing range, dishwasher, refrigerator and microwave. Advice on any brands would be greatly appreciated! I am so torn, seems like as soon as I think I have made a decision, I read 10 horrible reviews on the product!
Have you made any decisions yet?

Last time I replaced appliances I went with KitchenAid and I've never been more pleased.

I've had viking, sub zero, meile, etc etc...KitchenAid has been better for me than all of them.
November 5, 2013 at 1:23pm   
wdj5551
Thinking of doing all kitchen aid except splurging on the wolf range! Still trying to decide whether or not to get a microwave drawer or reg microwave. Concerned with warming up liquids in a drawer? Any experience with that?
November 7, 2013 at 7:47am   
kathyjpm
Just remodeled kitchen and spent endless hours on research. Ended up with LG stove, refrig., and convection microwave and Bosch dishwasher. We had to have counter-depth refrig., and LG had the best use of space, plus ratings were good for all. Happy with everything so far - love dishwasher.
November 7, 2013 at 9:27am   
hbgwiz
hi emily...interested in what you finally selected...we are in the same boat as you - considering appliances - double wall KitchenAid KEBS209BSS or a 48" range with 2 ovens...we are seeing the same as soon as we think we picked something we see a bunch of negative stuff....
February 3, 2014 at 6:01am   
nicki6372
I am also going through this, I picked Ilve products but then read bad reviews so I'm not sure now.
February 3, 2014 at 1:22pm   
Need help deciding on appliance color
We are building a new house and picked out Caruth Maple...
Need help with kitchen appliances
Redoing a kitchen in a highend rental, beachfront and...
Kitchen appliance help needed!
We are in the process of redesigning our kitchen. ...
shutter door color for front of hime
I just bought my first home. first thing I had the...
Which color scheme?
Which color scheme and accessories do you like best...
Will these choices work????
Went to Ethan Allen shopping for new living room furniture...
Matching room to bedding?
I know you're supposed to style your room and then...
Chair reupholstering
Want to reupholster this chair but not sure how out...