Cabinet color
mandybeck
I'm doing black honed granite with an ogee edge, white farmhouse sink, wood floors, bridge faucet, possibly bm tranquility for kitchen walls. Should I paint my cabinets sw Dover white or bm timid white???? Oh... And i'm using beadboard backsplash. Trying to decide if I should paint the beadboard to match cabinets or paint it bm tranquility like the walls. Thanks!!!
Charette Design
I think the BM Timid White goes a bit creamy. I think the SW Dover White is a crisp white that will look great in contrast to your honed black granite counter tops. I also love the BM Traquility..........I'd probably just use that on the walls and stay with Dover White on the beadboard back splash.
   October 28, 2013 at 6:32PM
diyher
is it just me, or does everyone else see a realtors ad for $275,000 embedded in the post above by mandy?
   October 29, 2013 at 5:39AM
mandybeck
I edited it out but I posted the wrong one by mistake. Then I couldn't figure out how to delete it and repost. I'd be more than happy to do that if someone could tell me how.
   October 29, 2013 at 6:38AM
plz help me decorate twin boys room
I m decorating my 4 years old twin boys room nd stuck...
Do I need a Pantry Cabinet for resale?
Purchased a 3 BR 2 B coach home condo in Naples, FL....
Closet space or bigger shower
Hi! I'm in the urgent need of some advice. I am contemplating...
help with choosing mirrors
We are building our home and are at the point to pick...
Icky Decor; Cool Room
Hi from Louisiana! We moved into a much bigger house...