Black Powder room help! Black sink, floors, and toilet!
bethtmc
What do I do? This is a tall, narrow room with a black pedestal sink, black tile floor, and new black toilet.
Chandani
Wow! I'm assuming you can't replace the fixtures. You can play with it and make it retro.... keep the sink and toilet, but redo the floor in a fun pattern of black and white. Paint the walls white and accent it with a bright fun colour.... apple green, sunny yellow?
October 30, 2013 at 9:08AM   
0825sam
Color scheme idea. What is the style of the bath. My thought is either try to go zen/modern like this photo or go vintage/hollywood

October 30, 2013 at 9:13AM      Thanked by bethtmc
GRANIA MURRAY ASID
Try a nice warm grey on the walls. Pick out one that works with the pebbled wall/wall covering. Select the exact colour within the room and not at the paint store and you'll get it exactly right then. I'll bet that will do the trick nicely for you !
October 30, 2013 at 9:17AM      Thanked by bethtmc
Veronica Lawrence Interior Design
Look at a great subtle patterned wallpaper - it could do wonders, keep it light in a neutral color
October 30, 2013 at 9:21AM      Thanked by bethtmc
bethtmc
thanks for all of the great ideas! My house is soft contemporary, so this pebbled look would be great! The black sink is pedestal style, and unfortunately we have to keep the floor. My husband is a "if it ain't broke" kind of guy!!
October 31, 2013 at 9:30AM   
Where's chookchook?
Our beloved chookie hasn't been heard from in days....
What do I need to do with this space?
Just got the Farm House table, bench, and hutch for...
Toning Down Crazy Tile
We are moving into our new home soon and trying to...
Best Brand of Paint?
I've never thought a lot about the brand of paint I...