Cheryl Lynn Designs, LLC.
|
All Deals
|
Goods
|
Getaways
|
Groupon is 5!
|

Cheryl Lynn Designs, LLC. - Redeem from Home
Design Consultation, Home-Staging Session, or Interior-Design Services from Cheryl Lynn Designs, LLC. (Up to 72% Off)
from $39 Buy!
Value Discount You Save
$100 61% $61
Give as a Gift
Limited time remaining!
Be the First to Buy!
Only 40 left

Nester

In a Nutshell

Staging rooms makes the best use of the space; interior-design services include shopping for furniture and appliances and holiday decorating
The Fine Print

Expires 180 days after purchase. Limit 4 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Valid only within a 60-mile radius of 29229. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. See the rules that apply to all deals.

Different types of flooring have different advantages: soft carpeting muffles footsteps, whereas black-and-white tiles keep knights from invading your foyer in a straight line. Plan ahead with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options

$39 for a one-hour initial design-consultation session (a $100 value)
$99 for a one-hour home-staging planning session (a $350 value)
$39 for one hour of interior-design services (an $85 value)

The one hour of interior designing may include services such as help selecting decor and appliances for new homes or remodeling projects, decorating interiors and exteriors for the holidays, shopping for furniture, accessories, and other home items, and designing window treatments and bedding.

Cheryl Lynn Designs, LLC.

There's much more to creating a comfortable space that style alone. When interior designer Cheryl Lynn performs an initial consultation, she'll not only scope out a home, but also nail down a vision and budget. Next, she pieces together a storyboard for home, which includes pictures, drawings, and samples, fostering a cohesive color scheme. Once clients approve the plan, Cheryl sets to work transforming the space and scheduling other help as needed.

Ask a Question

So far, no one has been able to tell if this is a dog or a horse.
Cheryl Lynn Designs, LLC.

Company Website
Facebook
Cheryl Lynn Designs, LLC.
Check out my featured deal running starting today November 1, 2013 on www.groupon.com
There is some incredible savings!!!
0 Likes   November 1, 2013 at 5:42AM
Should I add curtains to large window with tall wall?
Wondering if curtains will give a soft look to the...
How do I make the television NOT the focal point of my room?
I live in a small condo, and the living area is awkwardly...
Rug Layering
Yeah or nay on layering this top Moroccan style rug?!...
Help me create an entry way with a subtle wow!
Please someone help me with my 13 foot high entryway...
Natuzzi quality
We purchased a Natuzzi sectional ten years ago and...