January 3, 2012 in Photo Questions
What is this countertop? Thanks!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Mullet Cabinet
This countertop is a Cambria (quartz) product, color name: Williston
January 5, 2012 at 5:13AM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Beautiful kitchen. Thank you for the info!
January 5, 2012 at 7:50AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
You spilled WHAT? WHERE?
I'm always horrified at the notion of spilling something...
I have one chance to make this awesome. Help!
I'm completely overwhelmed! Hubby and I had to move...
Window coverings.
What type window covering would you all suggest. House...
Tiny powder room remodel ! Need advice.
We recently purchased our first home. This is our first...
What do you think about the wood floors?
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™