Do the drapes close? What kind of ring is used to get over brackets?
Bridget Antalek
November 2, 2013 in Photo Questions
I like the idea of drape coming all the way off the window but can't locate any hardware that would go over brackets
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Stitch Custom Furnishings
Hi Bridget- the kind of rod you are referring to is a
is a traversing rod which enables full movement of curtain across the span. They can be custom curved continuously and come in several finishes. The image you selected of ours is this kind of rod. If you would like to discuss them further let me know by emailing me at You can also see more images of them on our site, click under Bows and Bays thanks so much,
Rachael @ Stitch
November 20, 2013 at 6:39pm     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Narrisa Jeremiah
hello Rachael, I live in trinidad and very much interested in getting double c
urved rods, Would you ship?
December 1, 2013 at 3:47pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
kitchen backsplash - votes for color and size
Which is the best option for my kitchen backsplash?...
Brown and green concept for living room
Hi there, I love the Mocha Olk laminate that I am going...
Need Wall Lighting Suggestions for Kitchen
We have just moved into a new house and I am trying...
Outdoor color scheme
We want to add some curb appeal to the front of our...
Help! Exposed brick - to cover or not to cover
We have a strange layout in our house. The fireplace...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™