Can this be undermounted from the kitchen benchtop?
November 3, 2013
I would like a ranghood that can slide UP from under the bench top instead of the above cupboard. Is this possible?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Are you referring to a "downdraft" model as sold by Jenn Air or Dacor? Currently Cavilere does not offer that type.
    Bookmark   November 4, 2013 at 7:32AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Undermount sink questions
We've got an undermount sink installed in out granite...
How to change bench-top and feature tiles?
My partner recently bought his first house and we're...
Kitchen from scratch dilemma
We are building a new house and the open plan living...
Undermounting a sink with laminate.
Im thinking of getting wilsonart premium granite for...
Help with new venetian gold benchtop.
I am creating a kitchen from secondhand finds. Will...
Lynette C
More Discussions
Condo "Walk in Closet"
I have a 5ft 11 in x 5ft 11in "walk in" closet in my...
Vintage Style Coffee Tables
When it comes to home furniture, a large majority would...
Locus Habitat
Please Help! Kitchen, Laundry & Bath Remodel
Hi Everyone! I am planning to remodel my kitchen and...
Backsplash conflict
We are trying to pick a backsplash for our modern/contemporary...
Awkward exterior! How to update and make more like cottage
May be interested in this home to purchase and renovate....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™