renie414
January 4, 2012 in Using Houzz
Uploading photos from iphoto to my ideabook-I tried tapping Upload Photos etc. but couldn't get it to work. Thanks.
Annie Thornton
Hi renie,

Are you still having issues uploading images? It looks as if you were able to do so successfully. Let us know if you still are in need of some assistance and we will be able to help you out.
January 5, 2012 at 8:53am   
renie414
I figured it out by going to one of my Ideabooks, scrolling down to the bottom & the "upload photos" there. I originally tried with the Upkoad Photos on the top right side of the Houzz web page.
January 5, 2012 at 4:09pm   
Annie Thornton
Hi renie414,

Just checking in..Did everything work out for you trying to upload photos? If you are trying to upload images to Houzz from your iPad you will not be able to. Best to try from a computer. Let us know if you still have any questions.
January 6, 2012 at 5:19pm   
renie414
Thank you again. Sadly, I did find out I have to use my computer not my iPad for uploading photos.
January 7, 2012 at 10:29am   
Jacqueline Parker
I would like to upload photos directly from my iphoto with just a share button...can it be done?
September 25, 2012 at 8:51am   
kristireedmd
How do you make multiple idea books. I would like to stratify them by room for myself.
October 5, 2012 at 7:34am   
renie414
Kristireedmd,
Choose a photo to "Add to Ideabook". A window appears with choices to add to existing idea book OR create a new idea book. Check create a new Ideabook and type in the room you want it to go. This site has been so helpful to me. We have been slowly remodeling/redecorating.
October 5, 2012 at 8:31am   
@Jacqueline Do you mean with the app or on your mobile device? At this point uploading photos to your profile can not be done that way, but if you are posting or commenting in discussions, you can attach photos from your library or take them with your device to include.
October 5, 2012 at 9:21am     
@Kristireedmd Renie is right on. Check to create a new ideabook when you are adding a photo. Also, you can go to your current ideabook and click Edit then select photos to move to new ideabooks and create new ideabooks as part of the process. Hope that helps!
October 5, 2012 at 9:22am   
first impressions Interiors
I need advise as to how to add photos from iphoto in my mac. All of my photos are located in iphoto.
Help!
October 21, 2012 at 8:50am   
Lynn Oxenford
If you have a ipad ,You can download a app called " icabmoble " for free and it will help you to upload photos.
February 25, 2013 at 1:40pm   
Why should you be using stones in interiors
Http://www.bonito.in/2014/why-should-you-be-using-stones-in-interiors-what-are-the-variety-available/ Stones...
Air Conditioning Repair Houston
Their product knowledge includes over 18 years of combined...
What kind of furniture should a best home office have?
Http://www.bonito.in/2014/what-kind-of-furniture-should-a-best-home-office-have/...
Need help for sofa colors
I am interested in http://www.ekornes.com/us/stressless-sofas/stressless-buckingham-highback/2-seater...
POLL: Carpet or Hardwood?
Do you prefer carpet or hardwood as your go-to flooring...