January 5, 2012 in Photo Questions
what are these lighting fixtures?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
R u referring to the can lights?
January 5, 2012 at 12:02pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
No, to the vertical lights by the mirror.
January 5, 2012 at 2:25pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Hello, It seems like a simple fluorescent tube held by solid end caps attached next to the mirror. If you google "wall lamp for bathroom mirror" you should find similar products and they come in different lengths. i have attached a picture with a fluorescent lamp i really like._Leonardo
January 5, 2012 at 3:03pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
These look a lot like the Artemide Basic Strip Bath Bar. They're available in a few different sizes and can be hung both vertically and horizontally. Check them out here:

Good luck! - Susan
January 5, 2012 at 4:32pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
May 16, 2013 at 4:25pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
POLL: Best Home Security System?
Everyone wants to make sure their home and family is...
Need help deciding kitchen cabinet stain
I need help deciding which cabinet stain looks best...
Need staging/decor advice for my open concept living/dinning room
Hi, I have an open kitchen with living / dinning room....
How to make small bedroom look cozy
Hi, Need a help to make our small bedroom little warmer...
liven up my entryway
Any suggestions to make the entryway more inviting...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™