Do home stagers work with artists and sell the pieces on consignment?
Christopher Pratt
November 5, 2013 in Other
I'm a Nashville local photographer and artist. I sell both fine art photography prints and mixed-media art on Etsy and my own website. I've often wondered if home staging companies would consider using my work in the homes they are staging.
If this kind of partnership does occur, with what kind of frequency are the pieces purchased by the new home owners? Thank you for any information you can provide.

Christopher
Yes if budget allows.
November 6, 2013 at 5:53AM   
Eubank Staging and Design
Christopher, I know I'm late to this discussion but the issue is liability insurance. You'd have to insure your own art, few stagers will take that risk. I have a great deal of photography in home I've staged but the photographers is the one taking the risk, despite my business insurance I require artists to carry their own.
May 23, 2014 at 9:31AM   
IPA,LLC WHOLESALE PURCHASING AGENTS
I have a much better idea for the Home Stagers and that is to purchase a WHOLESALE DIRECT FROM THE IMPORTER Art Package that you can get so reasonable and you can either sell the package with the staged home which often I always do and you make a nice profit and its convenient for your clients and great for business. The kind of art that is beautifully framed and looks very expensive but costs are very low. I have worked with this importer for many years and have used them in $20 M homes in Aspen and have received raves over the art. Anyone that wants to see photos of the last Aspen home I used the art in go to www.LittleNellHouse.Com and take a look! I hope this helps you in the right direction even with budget constraints!!
May 24, 2014 at 10:32AM   
Family Room Clean Slate
I am working with a clean slate in this family room....
Freaking out about my floor plan!
This is the approved floor plan of our to be built....
What do you use to wash your windows and how often do you do it?
This has got to be one of my most dreaded chores, but...
Struggling with paint colors.
I love color. And lots of it. I just redid my powder...
help with pickled pink cabinets...
what paint colors can I use to tone down pink cabinets...