Kitchen is so, beautiful.
pamhome13
November 6, 2013 in Photo Questions
Do you find that with the Cherry colored cabinets that your kitchen seems dark at all? Is there a wall between the kitchen and you living room or is it all open giving it more light? I love, love this color and want to go with it but, concerned if it will appear to be to dark in my kitchen? Thank you..
Toni Sabatino
The color truly doesn't make the room look smaller in my opinion. I chose the color with the client to compliment the wood flooring in the adjacent rooms along with their desire for a warm, sunny color palette. We have only the one window area by the table and the room is contained, not open to the adjacent spaces except through the doors. Putting your samples together in the room you are remolding and seeing how they look is the easiest way to get a feel for the whether you will be pleased with the total result. Good luck!
November 6, 2013 at 5:15pm      Thanked by pamhome13
Wall decoration decision, need help!
Hi there! I am trying to make my living room look fresh...
Air Conditioning Repair Katy
5 Star Repair Service Inc. specializes in air conditioning,...
Ugly Boring Exterior
We purchased this little home, quite charming on the...
DIY wall art color idea
Hi......I moved recently and this is a picture of my...
Wall decor
Suggest some decorative ideas for the the wall.