How can I buy this aqua chandelier? Where? How soon can I have it?
anyalowe
November 7, 2013 in Photo Questions
Love this chandelier....can I buy it online?
Murano Art Glass Australia
Hi Anylowe

This style of Chandleiers is known as a Spirale Veneitan and we can have one customised and made to your specifications. Production time takes about 8 weeks so it is made to order and sent directly from the furnaces in Venice.

Please contact me with the following information

Hieght you require
Width you required

Once I receive this information, I can then prepare a quote for you. Once you accept the quote, payment must be made in full and once received, I will then place the order with our furnace in Venice

Please contact me at salesandsupport@italiandecor-glasslights.com to move forward with your purchase

Best wishes

Dean Cato
CEO
Murano Art Glass Australia
November 16, 2013 at 10:04pm   
Kim Jestus
The chandelier you want is also shown on the show The Mindy Project. It is on the website Z Gallerie for under $400. http://www.zgallerie.com/p-11110-calais-chandelier-aquamarine.aspx
February 18, 2014 at 8:19am   
Murano Art Glass Australia
Hi Kim. The Chandelier above is clearly a Chinese fake Murano Style Chandelier. It would be absolutely impossible to buy this for under $400 USD, in fact, the furnaces in Venice could not even make it for this. Unfortunately for us, this is an up hill battle I face every day where price wins out over quality. If clients want the best hand crafted mouth blown glass in the world, then the price is commensurate with its quality. The time above is almost surely Pyrex (a glass substitute) which is actually paiinted and not created with oxides like true Murano Glass. No offence to the retailer for selling this product as it is their choice to do so. Just offering customers information on the sort of sub-standard products that the Chinese make trying to imitate the real deal. Our Chandelier pictured above is completely mouth blown by the finest craftsman in the world and I am fiercely protective of their skills and the right they have earned to be without equal anywhere on the planet.

Dean
February 18, 2014 at 12:04pm   
Kim Jestus
Dean, did you click the link? I'm sure your chandelier is amazing quality. But this exact picture is from ZGallerie.
February 18, 2014 at 12:51pm   
Murano Art Glass Australia
Hi Kim

No problem here. Just putting my 2 cents worth in. Obviously, the customer has the ultimate decision on what and where they purchase

Dean
February 18, 2014 at 1:06pm   
What color should I paint this small bedroom?
Main floor is getting painted next week. Mostly SW...
Help design my new bedroom
Moving into a new house and I'm obsessed with the idea...
Displaying objects in small home
Small house...and I am a collector! By small...1400...