Love the planters where are they from?
patsyperl
November 10, 2013 in Photo Questions
Are they very heavy? Looking for something for the front of my contemporary home, but want something not so contemporary. Any ideas...also not actual stone..too hard to move. Thanks!!
Bliss Garden Design
Hi Patsyperl - They can be quite heavy. You might take a look at fiberstone planters or other synthetic materials which are designed to be lighter in weight. Not sure where you are located, but here in Seattle both the wholesale and retail pottery suppliers carry fiberstone which is typically a blend of fiberglass and stone. I've also seen them carried by Crate and Barrel and I think West Elm too. If you stick to a rounded spherical shape that has clean lines, it can be contemporary yet still soft & organic looking. Be sure to always check the frost durability of any pottery you purchase to be sure its in line with your regional conditions.
November 10, 2013 at 6:41pm   
Need help with curb appeal-please!
Zone 6a. Hate the green shutters and awnings. Awnings...
Laundry Room Paint Disaster!
Just for your entertainment. So, I am getting antsy...
HELP!! Decorating for the first time!! (Living room)
Hi, i recently decided that i have to decorate my new...
Empty space | what to do?
What would you do with this space? It's a pass through...