January 8, 2012 in Photo Questions
Where can you get the faux iron.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Avenue Window Fashions
You can order these through us. They are custom made to your exact sizes. You can go to the manufacturer's website to look at different styles.
They do not sell to the public, only through authorized vendors, like us. Let us know if you have any further questions!
0 Likes   January 8, 2012 at 2:05PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Living room elements?? Help!
Hi! Ok welcome to our 1960's house :) we would like...
Reupholster or custom slipcover?
Closed on the new house yesterday, and already going...
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
Remodeling 70's look master bedroom
We just bought a house that was built in the early...
Fenny Kwan
Need help on paint color for kitchen
Medium oak cabinets, solid black granite, light beige\tan...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™