Whitehaus
jessie4022
Hi all. I'm looking to purchase a few products from whitehaus(sink, faucet, pot filler) have any of you used this brand before and if so what are your thoughts?
Wyland Interior Design Center
Whitehaus is one of my favorite brands of farm sink, good quality and style. Check out Whitehaus website and facebook page, several photo.

MAKE sure you purchase it from a local dealer or plumbing supply house. One of my clients purchased one that she thought was a Whitehaus sink that wasn't. It didn't have their logo branded into the clay and it was reversible like it should have been. It was a Chinese knock off that cracked less than a year later.
November 11, 2013 at 7:53pm     
jessie4022
I was going to purchase them from vintage tubs.com.... Have you heard of this site? I'm hoping they do not deal in knock off products?
November 11, 2013 at 8:00pm   
Wyland Interior Design Center
Many manufacturers will no longer warrant products purchased online due to so many knock offs. I have not heard of vintagetubs.com. Check them out, call ask them what their return policy is. The best way to safe guard yourself is to run it through Paypal or on your credit card, Paypal or the bank will protect you. However, if the sink gets installed and than it cracks or fails, you will paying a plumber to take it out and then again to install the new one. Even if the sink cost $100 more from an authorized dealer in your area, you will have piece of mind and know it is the real deal.
November 11, 2013 at 8:20pm   
To paint the woodwork or not?
Dear Houzzers, I'm stumped & need your design experience....
OH LORD HELP!
My house was destroyed in Sandy. Finally trying to...
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
Okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
Need window size, number and placement help
Hi everyone: We are hoping for some ideas on how many...
Need help for 2-story family room
Need suggestion for our 2-story family room, especially...