Wall colour, curtain/blind and wallpaper idea for kitchen
howsnadz1
In process of tiling with white subway tiles not shown on pic , need to think of paint colour for walls and colour scheme for the curtains or blinds for the two windows, it's a dining kitchen so may want to wall paper one side of wall shown on pic 2 ideas appreciated . Work top is blackly grey, floor dark grey tiles
pogotown
Go to disney.glidden.com. The site has fabulous color palettes and finishes. I know the paints are made for kids' rooms, but with your dark floor and counters, I think you need a bright color like "I Can Fly". Make sure you scroll down to click on "Play with them all".
November 12, 2013 at 5:26pm   
pogotown
"Fashion Flame" would look awesome too.
November 12, 2013 at 5:27pm   
Solar-screen-shades.com
Looks like you may have a tilt in window, if so consider doing the new style Vision Shade. This will allow you to control light and privacy on the upper half of the window while the bottom of the window is tilted in. These shades can be motorized as well so you dont need to reach over counter. You can see these new shades at http://www.solarscreenshade.com
November 12, 2013 at 6:26pm   
howsnadz1
Thank you for your comments
November 12, 2013 at 11:20pm   
Marie Hebson's interiorsBYDESIGN Inc.
find an inspiration point in a fabric, piece of art or your dishes. Pull a colour from that, and my very best advice is to spend a couple hundred dollars and have a professional come out with their paint swatches to find the perfect paint and accent colour for you - isn't a good piece of mind and worth your time to do it right the first time?
November 12, 2013 at 11:43pm   
howsnadz1
Updated pics , still need to grout the tiles and think of wall colours was trying light grey but not sure if too boring need some colour I think
November 13, 2013 at 9:32am   
Venetian Wall Design
Depends on what your going to have there, I for one , would recomend a wall texture design if thats going to be your kitchen table's place. Check www.venetianwalldesign.com and search through the textures...
November 13, 2013 at 9:45am   
howsnadz1
Quite liking this for the feature wall with matching blind over the sink and maybe some curtains for other window, they do other things in pattern , is it too much? Sanderson dandelion clocks
November 15, 2013 at 12:03pm   
howsnadz1
Tiling finished
November 19, 2013 at 12:13pm   
Need help with my entryway and living room
I'm totally clueless when it comes to decorating. We...
Green exterior disaster
Hello. We just moved into our brand new home 2 months...
Formal living room for something fun
We have a massive formal living off the kitchen and...