Hall Paint Colours
ems2111
Hi All,

I was wondering what everybody thought about the colour I should paint my hallway? All suggestions welcomed :) Sorry I couldn't rotate images!
ems2111
I actually meant to add that the table lamp will be kept, the sideboard will be painted a different colour for now with the intention to be replaced at a later date, and the knobs on sideboard will be changed to glass.
0 Likes   November 13, 2013 at 8:13AM
ems2111
Any suggestions for sideboard would also be appreciated :)
0 Likes   November 13, 2013 at 8:13AM
halome
I would do away with that dresser like looking thing, add some sort of bench with a tray for shoes, and a hanging chandelier type light. Definitely need to paint or stain the trim all the same color, I like he white or lighter color....For the walls, I don't like the honey/yellow color, I like the lighter, more muted, natural eggshell color thats already there. White trim also looks nice against that lighter eggshell color..just my 2cents.
0 Likes   November 13, 2013 at 3:12PM
halome
I would paint the doors the same color as the light trim (sort of liek the front door has now), and put the bench at the far wall where the hallway meets the foyer.
0 Likes   November 13, 2013 at 3:14PM
ems2111
the hall hasn't actually been painted any colour...the yellow tones are old colours from previous owner and the eggshell colour is actually where we have plastered old doors and made various changes :)
0 Likes   November 14, 2013 at 7:56AM
My wood floor disaster!
I had a contractor (that I have since fired) that installed...
Where to end my kitchen backsplash
I'm looking for advice on how to place my backsplash...
Need help selecting a rug and PIllows
We just bought a house and trying to set up slowly....
need help my home office and library
I'm trying to built a home office with my existing...
Need to fill empty wall and space in living room!
Recently moved into our new home and loved the big,...