What's on your desk?
Jeannie Nguyen
November 13, 2013 in Other
Is your work space always neat and tidy or a beautiful disaster? Share your photos of what your desk looks like!

I always like to keep my desk pretty neat and tidy. But, I usually have a lot of dust bunnies. Dusting is no fun!

Luciana
On his, usually work stuff and the cat. For some reason, unless he's on the ottoman in the kitchen, our tomcat chooses to sit on his desk. Male bonding or probably the cat thinks nobody will notice him in that mess...

Mine is nice and tidy and unused, as I prefer the screen on a laptop table next to a sofa to sitting for hours in a computer chair.
1 Like   November 13, 2013 at 3:45PM
armygirl1987
Hell to the nah. I try to keep it clean, but it does not always stay that way.
2 Likes   November 13, 2013 at 6:05PM
printesa
The clean look is short lived in our office..I clean, I dust, wipe and disinfect and then, a day or two later, the papers are back in an organized chaos, sticky notes arranged in a column and we are back to square one. My husband and I share one desk (enough space for both of us) so I need to find the window when he is not at the desk and when I have the time to clean..not always an easy task:)
1 Like   November 13, 2013 at 6:13PM
chookchook2
The clock in the picture is wrong, mine says 1:21 . My desk is messy.
2 Likes   November 13, 2013 at 6:22PM
condomary
Mine is usually pretty neat. I have to have room for my helpers.
2 Likes   November 13, 2013 at 8:05PM
yoboseiyo
pssshhhh, what's a desktop? i haven't seen mine since i built the damn thing. ;D

no, i try to keep it clean, but i run a couple online businesses, so clean happens when i get feel like it, or when i'm stumped on a problem. so it's often a mess.
3 Likes   November 14, 2013 at 5:50AM
Rina
Scrat. Nervously expecting a pteradactyl to swoop through the ceiling and grab his acorn. Nothing else matters.

Sorry, no camera or even mobile phone (last-ditch luddite), but not unlike this.
2 Likes   November 14, 2013 at 6:01AM
Marilyn Wilkie
We have a room devoted to "office". He has his very neat desk area and I have my "piled to the hilt" desk area. On my desk is a perfectly good full sized MAC with a beautiful big screen......that never gets used except to power the printer. The rest of the room is the junk collection area with a huge chrome unit stacked with "stuff".
The Big Mac has really not been used much since I bought my first MacBook. That is the computer that I use in the living room in my comfortable recliner. I want to be where the action is, and sitting at that desk does not do it for me. I guess I don't need a desk. I pay our bills online sitting in my recliner. :)
2 Likes   November 14, 2013 at 6:08AM
Marilyn Wilkie
OK, a picture is worth a thousand words. We haven't even bothered to get rid of the paneling in this room....
3 Likes   November 14, 2013 at 6:14AM
Studio M Interior Design
Mac desktop and Macbook Pro, CB2 pencil cup, Missoni coffee mug, magic mouse and minimal mousepad. I can't have a ton of stuff on my desk (in view) or else I go nuts! :)
1 Like   November 14, 2013 at 6:18AM
Jeannie Nguyen
I currently have a candle, speakers, a lamp, and misc. documents that should probably be stored away. I'm lazy, sue me. :P
0 Likes   November 19, 2013 at 5:27PM
kimdee24
My iMac, Nikon camera, and my pencil holder (which is made from one of those tire ashtrays you used to see in tire shops and a thick paper tube that I used to store film transparencies in back when we still used transparencies), and a small stack of files of things I'm currently working on.
1 Like   November 19, 2013 at 7:34PM