Need a larger version of Ballard's Claire Chandelier
julie608
Love the bronzed/crystal leaf piece, but the 9 arm grande chandelier isn't big enough for our oversized master at 23ft x 22ft, 12ft ceiling… anyone know of a larger scale similar piece?
2dogssashatess
lovely, I want one
November 13, 2013 at 12:26pm   
Whispar Design
Here is a similar fixture in vintage rust. It measures 54" wide x 48" height. There is a smaller version 12-light version if this one is TOO big :) Do you have approximate dimensions of your current fixture?
Circeo 15-Light Crystal Chandelier Circeo 12-Light Chandelier
November 13, 2013 at 12:41pm   
julie608
Very similar, thanks for your help:)!! Legacy fixture is a fan - not a good benchmark but it's 48inches W, 54inches H. I read the ideal width could be calculated as W+L of room in ft but counted as inches, ideal height should be 3inches per ft of room height, with lowest point a minimum of 7.5ft above floor. The room is 22ft x 23.5ft with 12ft H ceiling. So by this thinking, the fixture could be anywhere from 36-54 inches H and 45 inches W. What size is the 12-light? Which do you think works best and how do the prices compare? Thanks again :)
November 14, 2013 at 5:57pm   
Whispar Design
The 12-light fixture is 49" wide x 39" high. There are actually three chandeliers, as well as pendants, in the winter garden series. The smallest is about the same size as the Clair you listed and the same price point. The larger ones do jump up a bit. For what it's worth, the 12 light is about $500 less than the 15 light. As you can see, the width is similar to the 15 and loses 10" in height but is still a substantial fixture. Either would work with your space but for budget concern, the 12 light would be a good option.

There is also a white version of this fixture with crystals that is an absolute showstoper. It's not on our site but I'll grab a photo just for grins :)

Also, on Houzz, the green links under the picture will provide you with more information as well as a link to the website. Hope this has helped you.
November 14, 2013 at 6:55pm      Thanked by julie608
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
Mirrored Powder Room
The previous owner put floor to ceiling mirror in the...
Need some design ideas for the exterior of this House.
As you can see in both of the photos I have attached....
Out-dated kitchen shelf needs a fresh look and creative ideas!
I need help thinking of a better way to use this self....
Ideas for new siding and exterior design
Hating the river rock exterior and we knew we wanted...